Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
he proceeds to tell me that wasn't his problem and I will have to figure it out on my own and once again before I know it I was in psycho mode dropping all kinds of f bombs..
So HE is wrong for telling you that but YOU escalated it to swearing.

Hint: If you drop F bombs on people, don't expect the situation to improve. Even if they were wrong to begin with.

Premium Member
You got it boss so if you block someone in then take your sweet time moving and then when they politely ask you to move you tell them that ain't your problem you in no way is causing the problem.... Of course that's how you feel and at that point in my mind that's a declaration of war and f-bombs are coming no More Mr Nice Guy that's how I'm wired up that's how I'm going to stay wired up I have zero tolerance for the asholes of the world
I agree with you, he was wrong. I'm just saying, you took it up a notch. I probably would have too. Just stating the facts.

Premium Member
You cannot underestimate how mad these trumpers are about black people going out voting for Joe Biden a lot of them will behead every one of us if they thought they could get away with it... I didn't vote for Joe Biden but it's not like these people are going to take time to try to figure out my beliefs
I didn't even know you were black, but I'm somewhat color blind.

Yes, racism is real and it SUCKS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts