Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked the app and it only allows me to sign up as an uber partner.
Do they do Hire and Reward or some tricky Uber only policy?
How to log in without uber?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
I checked the app and it only allows me to sign up as an uber partner.
Do they do Hire and Reward or some tricky Uber only policy?
How to log in without uber?

Thanks
I told them that and apparently they introduced non log in option
Bloke from Inshur sent me pm.

Hello Cabbie2b,

I bring, what I hope is good news. We have now added 'non-Uber' log in to the app.
I would like to hear your thoughts on our app. Please use my VIP code: pd007 and I will send you a £25 Amazon voucher.

Rgds,
Paul x

Like Quote Reply

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I told them that and apparently they introduced non log in option
Bloke from Inshur sent me pm.

Hello Cabbie2b,

I bring, what I hope is good news. We have now added 'non-Uber' log in to the app.
I would like to hear your thoughts on our app. Please use my VIP code: pd007 and I will send you a £25 Amazon voucher.

Rgds,
Paul x

Like Quote Reply
Non-uber sign-up is a Facebook sign-up. I haven't got that either.
What a bollocks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello there! Currently, we only have Uber login available on the app but with our insurance, you are able to drive with any private hire companies you like as you'll have the correct type of policy.

With our app, you can get a quote in minutes. If you enter VIP code PD007 we'll send you a £25 Amazon voucher just for trying the app.

Let us know what you think, we're always looking for feedback so we can make our service better for you.

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Hello there! Currently, we only have Uber login available on the app but with our insurance, you are able to drive with any private hire companies you like as you'll have the correct type of policy.

With our app, you can get a quote in minutes. If you enter VIP code PD007 we'll send you a £25 Amazon voucher just for trying the app.

Let us know what you think, we're always looking for feedback so we can make our service better for you.
I've been quoted £3,800 with Inshur whereas Haven have quoted me £1800 this month. I can show this to you. How can you justify £3,800 for a clean history

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've been quoted £3,800 with Inshur whereas Haven have quoted me £1800 this month. I can show this to you. How can you justify £3,800 for a clean history
Wow, that is a huge difference, our team here are very surprised by these two figures. We can't discuss your personal details publicly, of course, but would appreciate it if you could DM us so we could look into this further for you.

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wanted to try your app as I wanted to get insured quick.
The Uber<->Facebook log-in put me away though.
I renewed as usual and got another £200 less. Still, they ripping me off big time. I know that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wanted to try your app as I wanted to get insured quick.
The Uber<->Facebook log-in put me away though.
I renewed as usual and got another £200 less. Still, they ripping me off big time. I know that.
May we ask why the login process puts you off so much?

We noticed you haven't yet contacted us regarding this but we'd still be interested in looking into it if you have a spare minute.

·
Premium Member
*** Not a PH Driver ***
7,439 Posts

Are you associated with cabbie007?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.