Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up pax in hills, app wouldn't accept pickup. Tried all the way until the drop app kept asking me to confirm I've arrived (at pickup.) It never accepted yes I've arrived, it never accepted pick up passenger. I dropped her off and now what?

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Are you running IOS or android? My Android seems to be working ok.

Uninstall and reinstall the app

·
Registered
566 Posts
Just picked up pax in hills, app wouldn't accept pickup. Tried all the way until the drop app kept asking me to confirm I've arrived (at pickup.) It never accepted yes I've arrived, it never accepted pick up passenger. I dropped her off and now what?
Mhm I am starting to wonder if this has anything to do with Uber closing suddenly early on Wednesday, at this point all this issues with the app start to sound like it may be a virus. Who knows maybe they fired someone that didn't took it very well and left a "present" behind in the system o_O

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Mhm I am starting to wonder if this has anything to do with Uber closing suddenly early on Wednesday, at this point all this issues with the app start to sound like it may be a virus. Who knows maybe they fired someone that didn't took it very well and left a "present" behind in the system o_O
I'm betting it's another Uber staff party they close down offices a few times a year for them

·
Registered
941 Posts
After you get out of the hills you should have been able to start the trip. The app usually ask if you would like to recalculate trip. Recalculate automatically with that feature or summit a fare review with the did not start or end trip option and just manually enter the pick-up address/ drop off address.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got a phone mount last night. It's the kind that clips to the a/c vent but I don't like it in the middle I like it on my left but then I'm afraid people in the car next to me can see it and then they'll know I'm a Uber driver

1 - 20 of 21 Posts