Uber Drivers Forum banner

Is Exec worth it?!

7K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  UberLuxbod 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
How is it with Uber EXEC? I’m thinking of purchasing a car suitable for EXEC. What do you think? Is it worth doing it in / around London if you consider all the expences (petrol, insurance, car etc.)?
Sorry for posting this but I was searching through topics and didn’t really find an exact answer.
Thank you!

#9 ·
Yes , obviously not enough, thats why Im asking...

Have you been invited or accepted onto Uber Exec first?

It's no use spending up to £40k on an Exec car, if you haven't been accepted first, then you'll find Uber lets you only do X work, getting paid the same rates as someone in a 9 year old Prius.

Anyway, if you have been accepted, the answer is no - unless you have work from other chauffeur/exec firms as well, and/or private clients, and use Uber as a way of making extra beer money in your downtime, in which case you would already have an Exec car anyway, and wouldn't be asking.
Thank you. Can you tell me more about Uber choosing the EXEC drivers? How does that work?

#8 ·
Have you been invited or accepted onto Uber Exec first?

It's no use spending up to £40k on an Exec car, if you haven't been accepted first, then you'll find Uber lets you only do X work, getting paid the same rates as someone in a 9 year old Prius.

Anyway, if you have been accepted, the answer is no - unless you have work from other chauffeur/exec firms as well, and/or private clients, and use Uber as a way of making extra beer money in your downtime, in which case you would already have an Exec car anyway, and wouldn't be asking.

#15 ·
Hi everyone,
How is it with Uber EXEC? I'm thinking of purchasing a car suitable for EXEC. What do you think? Is it worth doing it in / around London if you consider all the expences (petrol, insurance, car etc.)?
Sorry for posting this but I was searching through topics and didn't really find an exact answer.
Thank you!
Even uber themselves tells you do not buy the car unless you make sure you're accepted for uber exec

#27 ·
Likes from someone hardly count towards any credibility I'm sure you agree.......given the seemingly highly dubious postings and accounts in operation.

Rather begs the question I supppse who or what would drive such behaviour but I'm sure we can all agree on one thing it's surely very sad!!!!!!

But certainly time to adorn upholstered decor.
Black cabbies liking every post each other make on an uber drivers forum is definitely very sad!

#30 ·
Agreed but there's always the exception to the rule and atozint is that exception.
When he starts liking your posts it's definitely time to change tack.
Why not show the whole message I wrote and then reply?

Always gives the impression you might not want the people viewing to have context.

Read again I'm afraid what I said and then you might appreciate how absurd your reply is.

If I am questioning the veracity of users on here, then how can you possibly retort that I should give up because one such user has liked one of my messages?

Btw it was me that questioned his coconut jibe at your colleague!!!

You must READ what is written rather than what you WANT to have been!!!

#32 ·
Absurd? I chose the part that was relevant to my original post, the rest mate as in your last reply and most of your posts, if you don't mind me saying, was just waffle. Thanks for highlighting being the forum policeman re: atozint but really there is no need, contrary to your assumptions about reading whole postings, don't concern yourself, I read them all in full before replying.
As for your last sentence, looks like you may be drifting slightly back to your original style lol. Take care out there.

#37 ·
And that's fair enough........I like banter as well if you can believe that. I am not an intellectual or seek to be one. I did not waffle and maintain my stance.

Light hearted is one thing but like anything I suppose depends what that means, you see the person who liked my message whoever that is just called your colleague a coconut.

Far from being the forum policemen....I would have thought that might call into question the very user you said had liked my messages sanity/veracity as an employed ph/bc driver.

Anyway life is too short to continue this......I bid you good night sir and hope you find something to lol at soon.....maybe it was this very message.

Take it easy.
Good post. Stay safe and I mean that.
Mr Fishagainmother & Mr Poober,
Between you two,
Is Exec worth it?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.