Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Almost the same. Lyft also has guaranteed hours and power driver bonus, which requires you to finish a certain amount of trips then they'll provide 10% or 20% boost of your fares. They have the tip option built in app which could be more convenient for you since most riders don't bring cash.

·
Registered
312 Posts
No, Lyft isn't really better. Been on the platform for about a month. Just trying to qualify for my $500 bonus and then I'll probably stick with Uber.

I don't qualify for express pay because I chose to use a money card and not a bank backed debit card, the app needs a lot of work, the commission Lyft takes is higher and I don't qualify for power driver bonuses cuz my car is a 2010, and I do a fraction of the rides I do on Uber.

I was really hoping for the greener pastures everyone rants about on here but all I see is bare plains.

·
Registered
626 Posts
No, Lyft isn't really better. Been on the platform for about a month. Just trying to qualify for my $500 bonus and then I'll probably stick with Uber.

I don't qualify for express pay because I chose to use a money card and not a bank backed debit card, the app needs a lot of work, the commission Lyft takes is higher and I don't qualify for power driver bonuses cuz my car is a 2010, and I do a fraction of the rides I do on Uber.

I was really hoping for the greener pastures everyone rants about on here but all I see is bare plains.
I been driving two years and have a bank debit card. The power bonus is awesome. Lyft take same amount as Uber. Uber is much busier, but tips and power bonus is awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts