Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if i can put a CCTV in my car. I heard that i need permission from the council. Is this right. ?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes I have one fitted in my motor due to the low life and cheapskate customer we pick up at uber.also for insurance purposes. My advice is to do the same.can't trust anyone.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I want a cct fitted in my vehicle?

How much do they cost?

Will there be ongoing cost for maintance etc.?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,061 Posts
This forum is becoming a kindergarten for Uber Drivers.
U know what Anon, u r not far from truth. Some questions asked here can b easily Googed and answer is there!

I wish I had Google on the go in '90. It would b much easier to get some answers.

But on the other hand A-Z was my Google, my firm colleagues were my Google and time gaining expirience was my Google.

These days it all on the plate and ppl still have questions!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
U know what Anon, u r not far from truth. Some questions asked here can b easily Googed and answer is there!

I wish I had Google on the go in '90. It would b much easier to get some answers.

But on the other hand A-Z was my Google, my firm colleagues were my Google and time gaining expirience was my Google.

These days it all on the plate and ppl still have questions!!!!!!!
Coupled with the fact that most questions have already been answered here at some point. Just needs patience to go through them. Questions on insurance, average earnings, uploading docs, etc are almost answered daily.

Just waiting to hear a question such as, "What do I do if I get a puncture?" or "What if I run out of petrol/diesel?"

Can fully understand why some Blackcab drivers take the ****.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Coupled with the fact that most questions have already been answered here at some point. Just needs patience to go through them. Questions on insurance, average earnings, uploading docs, etc are almost answered daily.

Just waiting to hear a question such as, "What do I do if I get a puncture?" or "What if I run out of petrol/diesel?"

Can fully understand why some Blackcab drivers take the ****.
The days where Uber was populated by professional drivers who weren't running around for pence were the best ones.

When Exec went below £300 a night (and commission raised/fares slashed at the same time) it was killed.

·
Registered
225 Posts
You can get a dash cam with twin camera one pointing in an out, make sure you get a decent one with night recording facility, and you can't record sound but check with tfl, I would say don't buy cheap one spend money on quality of recording and put the receipt in tax return as work expense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts