Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of signing up to drive on the uber/lyft/sidecar platforms. I reside in Burien and curious if I can make decent revenue from here. Also I would greatly appreciate tips/advise about driving for rideshares in general. Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've had a few trips that ended in burien. Seems like everywhere else around here. Tons of drivers. I always stay put for 15 min and wait for requests and check the pax app. Never had a trip originating in burien.

This is just my limited experience.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Regular drivers around me in Renton say they make decent money if they stay in the Renton area. Can't speak for Burien, but deadheading to Seattle is such a short trip, that's probably your best bet. If you're driving the weekend crowd, you'll probably get a south Seattle ping as you make your way north.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Uber is in no way shape or form a rideshare service, you are a Taxi/FHV service, none of you are SHARING a ride with anyone, you are all conducting a transportation business, you get dispatched by a stranger to transport then from point A to point B for money with your personal car and personal car insurance "which is illegal", if what you did was legal, then why not contact your insurance company and tell them what you are using your vehicle for, I would like to know how that conversation ends with, we are canceling your policy, rideshare, really, LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts