Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
as of about a week ago, 75% of the SF forum believes BiggerDog is a shill account. There was a poll.

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Polls are just the media trying to skew our thoughts in a particular direction. I would gladly be a Lyft shill bashing Uber for free. They were there first.

Select one

1.I have stopped beating my wife
2. Do you walk to work or take your lunch

See how cleverly I made you feel like you wanted lunch.?

/satire

Now everyone be nice to BiggerDog. Save your wise cracks for my yellow umbrella of Hong Kong Democracy - if you dare.

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Polls are just the media trying to skew our thoughts in a particular direction. I would gladly be a Lyft shill bashing Uber for free. They were there first.

Select one

1.I have stopped beating my wife
2. Do you walk to work or take your lunch

See how cleverly I made you feel like you wanted lunch.?
I haven't stopped beating my wife. If I select #2, does that mean I select to ask the poller that question or I select to be asked the question? Are you making sense somehow? Is this in response to my citing of a simple poll on the forum which was a yes or no to a single statement? And why do peopel believe "the media" is some singular entity with a will nowadays, and wants to skew us? "The media" is trying to make poeple think this or that? I think "the media" is businesses selling entertainment for money, or giving entertainment to sell ads for the entertained for money. They print polls cuz poeple find them interesting and will look at them. Sometimes third parties get a favorable poll printed in "the media" to skew opinions (which isn't really skewing an opinion so much as skewing your understanding fo how many other people have certain opinions, but if you're one who tries to maintain popular opinions rather tahn thinking for yourself, I guess it would skew the way you think).

And you wouldn't be a shill if you were just expressing your opinion for free. That's just expressing your opinion.

And for the record, I did not vote yes on the BiggerDog poll.

Woof

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apparently some are not to bright.

I would not be posing a question that I did if I was associated with these companies. I would have the exact answer and would not bother.

Keep fishing for passengers apparently it's working well as you are burning your life by posting here.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
as of about a week ago, 75% of the SF forum believes BiggerDog is a shill account. There was a poll.
Actually 100% of the people that responded said he was a shill.

Apparently some are not to bright.

I would not be posing a question that I did if I was associated with these companies. I would have the exact answer and would not bother.

Keep fishing for passengers apparently it's working well as you are burning your life by posting here.
Yes you would. You have to try to convince the people that don't know better that you are not a shill for Uber. You might not technically work for Uber but you work for a company hired by Uber.

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
#deleteUber

"Burning your life by posting here"

Words to live by.

I fondly remember a woman who was using two recreational drugs at the same time asking ME "Don't you have anything better to do" LOL. (Nicotine and alcohol)

Yes you would. You have to try to convince the people that don't know better that you are not a shill for Uber. You might not technically work for Uber but you work for a company hired by Uber.
Thin ice bro. LOL. Hating Uber is not a requirement to post in this thread. Irrational love is a wonderful thing. Let's not make it tawdry.

·
Banned
4,825 Posts

I never noticed before that the second choice was also "yes". You're a bastard*. :p

*don't ban me, there is no malice, he can handle it, ask him

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It will not bother me that a few people rot in purgatory because frankly they just were real pieces work and refused to deal with reality of daily business. Good luck. McDonalds is hiring. There you can take orders if they do not fire you.

If I worked for the company I would just deactivate you and I would just pop out press releases. No one in the public cares about you, you moaning or this site.

I am concerned for some the others here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.