Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's TOTAL B.S. !!! I call every two weeks... the Filipino Driver Support call center Rep escalates "the ticket" ... I'm good to go, assured by text & emails ... the app finally opens and I drive for a couple of weekends... then it happens all over again... WTF?!!!

·
Premium Member
3,946 Posts
Maybe I missed somebody suggesting this earlier: Did you try uninstalling the app, followed by restarting your phone including removing the battery if possible on your phone, and then reinstalling? Is your phone over 2 years old?

If you already tried that, have you been to the Hub yet? Contrary to popular belief, they can often be of help. Not all the time mind you, but often.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe I missed somebody suggesting this earlier: Did you try uninstalling the app, followed by restarting your phone including removing the battery if possible on your phone, and then reinstalling? Is your phone over 2 years old?

If you already tried that, have you been to the Hub yet? Contrary to popular belief, they can often be of help. Not all the time mind you, but often.
thanks - yes!
Mine is an iPhone 6sPlus...
the Uber Driver app allows me on when THEY want me on ... not when I feel up to driving. Infuriating!!!

The "solution" can only come from them.
They've even stopped playing the background check game with me, after I insisted that they produce written reports for my review. Now it's become a series of vague ambiguities ...

"We will not be able to outline or provide your with a "written report" of our internal processes. Please remain patient, and we will contact you when we have a resolution."

"Please know that we're still looking into this issue. We'll be sure to check back in with you once we've got a solution.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know."

"We're still looking into this issue. We'll be sure to check back in with you once we've got a solution.

Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

Let me know if you have any other questions."

"We have looped in our local operations team in order to better assist you.

As soon as we have an update, we'll reach out. Thanks in advance for your patience."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts