Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so sick of UBER I should have taken the advice of some of the nice people on this Forum and just stayed the Hell away!!! YES, I AM MORE THAN AWARE THAT YOU MAKE NO MONEY WITH UBER. AND IT IS SIMPLY A " SOMETHING TO DO JOB" AS I WAS TOLD BUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH HAS JUST REALLY RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY AND I AM A WOMAN THAT DOES NOT GIVE UP UNTIL THEY MAKE THINGS RIGHT. THIS IS MY 3RD WEEKEND DOING UBER IN HUNTSVILLE AND PLEASE HEED WHAT YOU READ BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEY. THIS IS JUST FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT DRIVE AROUND AND PUT MILEAGE AND WEAR AND TEAR ON YOUR VEHICLE. I have learned there are few or no female drivers in Huntsville? Not sure if true but if you are a good looking woman that can flirt with drunks then you'll make excellent tips. Just no Uber pay. I CAUGHT UBER IN A LIE LAST NIGHT ABOUT A CANCELLATION, JUST SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ME AND WHERE IS MY DAMN SIGN ON BONUS. I WILL GO TO HUNTSVILLE AND JUST GIVE FREE RIDES WHEN I'M BORED

Can someone explain to me the 70 whatever percent number??! I have NOT ONE TIME RUFUSED NOR CANCELLED A TRIP!! PEOPLE CANCEL ON ME. I HAD A WOMAN CANCEL THE TRIP MORE THAN HALF WAY TO THEIR DESTINATION BUT UBER NEEDED ME TO PROVE ADDRESS THIS AND THAT BUT THEY CAN SEND ME A REPORT IF I SPEED OR MY DAMN BREAKS ARE BAD??? HAHA GOOD ONE

AND THIS IS THERE ANSWER TO WHY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SIGN ON BONUS AND WHY THEY WOULD NOT PAY ME FOR A CANCELLATION FROM STRIP CLUB 8 MINUTES AFTER I TURNED AROUND FROM GOING HOME

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm so sick of UBER I should have taken the advice of some of the nice people on this Forum and just stayed the Hell away!!! YES, I AM MORE THAN AWARE THAT YOU MAKE NO MONEY WITH UBER. AND IT IS SIMPLY A " SOMETHING TO DO JOB" AS I WAS TOLD BUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH HAS JUST REALLY RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY AND I AM A WOMAN THAT DOES NOT GIVE UP UNTIL THEY MAKE THINGS RIGHT. THIS IS MY 3RD WEEKEND DOING UBER IN HUNTSVILLE AND PLEASE HEED WHAT YOU READ BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEY. THIS IS JUST FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT DRIVE AROUND AND PUT MILEAGE AND WEAR AND TEAR ON YOUR VEHICLE. I have learned there are few or no female drivers in Huntsville? Not sure if true but if you are a good looking woman that can flirt with drunks then you'll make excellent tips. Just no Uber pay. I CAUGHT UBER IN A LIE LAST NIGHT ABOUT A CANCELLATION, JUST SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ME AND WHERE IS MY DAMN SIGN ON BONUS. I WILL GO TO HUNTSVILLE AND JUST GIVE FREE RIDES WHEN I'M BORED

Can someone explain to me the 70 whatever percent number??! I have NOT ONE TIME RUFUSED NOR CANCELLED A TRIP!! PEOPLE CANCEL ON ME. I HAD A WOMAN CANCEL THE TRIP MORE THAN HALF WAY TO THEIR DESTINATION BUT UBER NEEDED ME TO PROVE ADDRESS THIS AND THAT BUT THEY CAN SEND ME A REPORT IF I SPEED OR MY DAMN BREAKS ARE BAD??? HAHA GOOD ONE

AND THIS IS THERE ANSWER TO WHY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SIGN ON BONUS AND WHY THEY WOULD NOT PAY ME FOR A CANCELLATION FROM STRIP CLUB 8 MINUTES AFTER I TURNED AROUND FROM GOING HOME
SO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHO DO YOU COMPLAIN TO THAT GIVES A SHIT!! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT MY MONEY LOSS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts