Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
a $250 day. totally possible

Making $250 consistently highly unlikely
250 a day would be tough but not impossible . And of course much easier with a good crowd in town. I would say that at least 100 to 200 is very possible any day of the week. It just depends on how much you want it.

Very possible (we all have those days every once in awhile).
In fact I know a driver here who does that regularly (more days than not) but he doesn't come here to brag about it.
There's also another driver who is only part time but he usually does at least that much when he drives on the weekends.
I dont think a lot of our drivers realize just how good of a ride share market we have here in Vegas. If they were to spend a week in Boise Idaho or Phoenix AZ, for example they would come running back. Talking to other drivers who come to town say that they don't get as many rides in a week as we get in a day. Thats incredible. I wish they would get out there and take advantage of it. Pushing the Uber brand and not letting pax resort to a cab, only helps all of us. Side note: the 5 dollar Lyft ride next to the $245 from Uber (from his numbers) makes Uber look like a bully but I dont care. I think its funny.
Later.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Side note: the 5 dollar Lyft ride next to the $245 from Uber (from his numbers) makes Uber look like a bully but I dont care. I think its funny.
Later.
In fairness to Lyft, if I had run Lyft all day, not Uber. I would have had a lot more Lyft rides. The way Saturday went is my first ride was the single Lyft ride. After that I turned Uber back on with Lyft got an Uber ping. From then on it was non-stop Uber all day. Never had a chance to turn Lyft back on.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Perfect....Please also Subtract Expenses....Just For Honesty...just saying
What expenses do you want? Gas and car washes? I bought my car before Uber and lyft came here and use it for my other job.

I filled up 3 times this week and it cost 29.32 38.91 and 34.34. I have the monthly car wash plan at terrible Herbst. I am on the 50 a month plan so that's 12.50. I went to the car wash 3 times once was for an inside outside wash, I tip the guy that takes the order a dollar the guy that prewashes the outside 2 bucks and the guy that does the inside and drying of the outside 5 bucks. I took it to the external wash twice and tipped 2 bucks each time. I used a little of my tip money for that.

Are there any other expenses you want?

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Very possible (we all have those days every once in awhile).
In fact I know a driver here who does that regularly (more days than not) but he doesn't come here to brag about it.
There's also another driver who is only part time but he usually does at least that much when he drives on the weekends.
I have to learn from those drivers. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts