Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
YES IT HAPPENED AGAIN TWICE BEFORE WHERE UBER APP WAS DOWN AND THIS FORUM WAS DOWN

I warned u guys long time ago that uber is controlling this forum

Don't be surprised if u find out that 90 percent of the things uber does and how they killed the surge actually Started from feedback here ...

Heck I will do the same if I was the head of uber Mafia

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Doesn't uber use amazon's servers?? I think lyft does too.

Many people have been using amazon for their web service needs. Amazon is one of the biggest and fastest around. Well them and MLB. I believe HBO is on the MLB servers.

Two giants of storage and speed. Google ventures better get in on this before amazon passes them up.

Amazon already has Alexa. That's their own indexing and rating engine.

·
Registered
646 Posts
It could be that the minute the uber app doesn't work, a flood of people come to this site to see what is going on, clogging the server and the MSQL can't keep up.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is most likely the reason........

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Exactly!
I was thinking about the sae thing,Trip was not showing on my app and I decied to go offline since I am not charity to give free rides.Went to UP wesbite and saw it was down at the same time that there is glitch in Uber app.
Travis,if you read this thread SHAME on you man!Shame!
Interesting I thought it was a fluke . I'm jersey shore and the same happened here. I was down about 45 minutes and it never was quite right so I called a early nite

1 - 20 of 25 Posts