Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I'm having the exact same problem as you. After the last update 6/19 phone will restart with lyft app open. Gonna wait till the next lyft update and see if that fixes it. What type of iPhone do you have?

·
Registered
484 Posts
The app might possibly be the biggest piece of junk that was ever created. When I go to uber, I’m always amazed at how simple and easy it is. How a 6 billion dollar comapany has an app that is such horseshit is beyond me

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
The app might possibly be the biggest piece of junk that was ever created. When I go to uber, I'm always amazed at how simple and easy it is. How a 6 billion dollar comapany has an app that is such horseshit is beyond me
Uber app is very complex. Loggs way more info. And has proven to be more clever. Even fooled apple themselves

This isnt discounting the issues from either company. Or issues yall have experienced.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
is anyone having their iphone reboot after the app update the other day?
So this isn't unique but it is a new phenomena?
I was experiencing the iPhone dumping itself and rebooting while on Lyft - this was both on and off of a charger, and while on rides.

The phone was independently turning off and restarting itself. I'll hold off on going to an Apple store if this is being caused by Lyft's updated app.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.