Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Yes that's the one.

He was renting a car from Splend at the time and that was when he spoke about the MPG.

So not really sure what your point is.
It was a question, hence the question mark, not a point..FFS has everyone's inability to read English suddenly nose dived?

However the question which you answered allows me to discount a bias, I want real world figures from people who aren't getting some form of reward for gilding the lily.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
You were not asking a question you were trying to have a dig and pretending it was a question.
There was definitely a question mark at the end of my post this is what they look like "?"

In English a question mark at the end denotes a question.

Read up after I edited my post, sometime cos of my thick thumbs I post before I have finally finished what I was posting.

I'd further advise you not to try and analyse my thought processes you don't have ESP.

·
Premium Member
8,789 Posts
There was definitely a question mark at the end of my post this is what they look like "?"

View attachment 310780

In English a question mark at the end denotes a question.

Read up after I edited my post, sometime cos of my thick thumbs I post before I have finally finished what I was posting.
Is this the correct spelling of "Smart Arse"

As in, trying to be a smart arse by adding a question mark?

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Is this the correct spelling of "Smart Arse"

As in, trying to be a smart arse by adding a question mark?
It wasn't added, check the edit history which I know as a mod you can.

My advice? when in a hole stop digging and stop trying to buy a shovel.

Only 1 person around here trying to be a smart arse and it ain't me, I've already told you the reason for the question, I want an unbiased opinion.

·
Premium Member
8,789 Posts
It wasn't added, check the edit history which I know as a mod you can.

My advice? when in a hole stop digging and stop trying to buy a shovel.

Only 1 person around here trying to be a smart arse and it ain't me, I've already told you the reason for the question, I want an unbiased opinion.
No you are the one who struggles with comprehension.

You really don't understand what I posted do you?

You really think that I said you added a ? to a previously posted comment?

Is that what you took from my post?

You tried to veil your snide comment as a question.

You know you did it and now you are back peddling.

·
Premium Member
8,789 Posts
You don't have the capacity to understand my thoughts and TB I don't actually give a @@@@ what you think.

I told you I want unbiased opinions on real world MPG from those 2 cars, something I have done on several threads now and I started one last week on the same subject, but if you want to get into a pissing contest instead, you win, your willy is much bigger than mine, you can piss much further than me.

Hey everyone, the moderator has a bigger penis than me.

There you go, that should keep you happy.

Now is there any chance of someone unbiased actually giving some figures or not? (psst, that's a question..the clue is in the question mark)
And here is comes.

Who thought anybody would actually want to be a Mod.

You must because you seem obsessed by those that were asked to be a Mod.

Classic deflection.

You tried to make a snide comment dressed as a question.

Effectively saying that Cabbie007 lies about the MPG of the Niro he rented from Splend.

And the reason he did this is so that several months later the MPG figures he got with the Splend vehicle were in fact a cleverly placed lie so that when he moved to Ottocar it would help them rent out more cars?

Does your tinfoil hat interfere with your Phone?

Maybe take it off once in a while.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
FFS All I wanted was an unbiased answer to a simple question, instead I get a moderator who wants to have a pissing contest and then when I happily concede defeat they want to carry on driving the thread so far off topic they might as well call it a mars bar (geddit?) strange concept of being a moderator though, everywhere else they seem to do the exact opposite and try and keep threads on topic.

Anyway to kill 2 birds with one stone

So I will try one last time is there any chance of getting UNBIASED opinion on real world MPG from drivers of Ioniqs or Prius? (note the question mark)

Unbiased meaning they get no reward in any shape or form for stating the figures.

As for the other bird..

It's a whopper, it's enormous, you are the best lover on the planet and not only that you are the absolute best at everything else, you truly are the alpha male of alpha males, how could I consider being competitive with you? you will beat me at everything, I hero worship you as a god.

I freely and totally admit to everyone on this forum that you are the best of the best.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.