Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

· Premium Member
146 Posts
It would be interesting if they deliberately put in the wrong address to annoy a friend or neighbour, and they're watching from across the street or in a parked car. Might be worth the cost of a small order.

I got one tonight instructing to knock 2 times and leave at door. I scurried on out of there before they opened the door, but could hear them coming.

· Registered
6 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
I get a few every so often. Had one that said "knock loudly then leave on the porch. we have sick kids and don't want to make you sick". I really appreciated the heads up on that one. Had one that said leave between the doors, not home yet. A few "leave on the table please". A couple, "knock on the sliding door, we can't hear the front door". And a few others to knock some random place.

· Premium Member
1,361 Posts
This may be a little off topic compared to everyone else's screenshots, but this was my exchange that engulfed almost an hour of my 2018 New Years Quest.
Blue Communication Device Gesture Mobile phone Font

Font Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia Electric blue
Azure Font Screenshot Electric blue Darkness

This may be a little off topic compared to everyone else's screenshots, but this was my exchange engulfed almost an hour of my 2018 New Years Quest.
Blue Communication Device Gesture Mobile phone Font

Azure Font Screenshot Darkness Electric blue
Screenshot Font Multimedia Terrestrial plant Electric blue
Blue Screenshot Font Electric blue Darkness
Light Font Screenshot Electric blue Electronic device

I missed the last screen shot but it ends with me telling the customer that Uber told me to cancel her delivery and it would still count towards the quest. Other than hassling me, she did a good thing. It was huge order i gave to like 3 homeless guys who got kicked out of downtown for the festivities.

Attachments

· Registered
167 Posts
Other than hassling me, she did a good thing. It was huge order i gave to like 3 homeless guys who got kicked out of downtown for the festivities.
I also do the same thing, whenever I have cancelled order I always give to homeless guys. Just the problem I face in this is I cannot able to identify who is homeless or who is not because I look more worst than them.

· Registered
15,930 Posts
This may be a little off topic compared to everyone else's screenshots, but this was my exchange that engulfed almost an hour of my 2018 New Years Quest.
View attachment 324170
View attachment 324171 View attachment 324193

View attachment 324201 View attachment 324202 View attachment 324204 View attachment 324205 View attachment 324206 View attachment 324207

I missed the last screen shot but it ends with me telling the customer that Uber told me to cancel her delivery and it would still count towards the quest. Other than hassling me, she did a good thing. It was huge order i gave to like 3 homeless guys who got kicked out of downtown for the festivities.
I would not have kept that conversation going like that, except to run down the 8 minutes to cancel. "Road closed, you'll have to come out." Then ignore...

· Premium Member
1,361 Posts
I would not have kept that conversation going like that, except to run down the 8 minutes to cancel. "Road closed, you'll have to come out." Then ignore...
You're definitely right about the road closures. I didn't want to cancel after the first one because I knew of another way I could get down the road from another street, but when that one was closed I should've just ran the timer.

· Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I also do the same thing, whenever I have cancelled order I always give to homeless guys.
But it's not that easy. Today I offered to give a homeless guy the McDonald's order that I kept, but he said "I'd prefer a Panda Express order like you gave me last week"

1 - 20 of 132 Posts