Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I experienced an interesting incident with Ola tonight, I will try to explain..

Two Pax A & B both request Ola, I arrive (Car A) to collect Pax A (Swipe Cust Loc) and wait for pax to finish conversation with Pax B. In the meantime Car C arrives to collect Pax B. Pax A walks to wrong car and jumps in, as the car drives off, my job cancels. Then Car B arrives to collect Pax B, as he walks to the car, I receive a ping and accept, it is Pax B. He walks from Car B to me, says that was strange my App just changed vehicles.

It looks as though the App just moved the jobs around the cars. I confirmed with the Pax that he and his friend were only using Ola and he confirmed saying he is exclusively using Ola at the moment for the discounted fares.

Was a very strange incident.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts

Two Pax A & B both request Ola, I arrive (Car A) to collect Pax A (Swipe Cust Loc) and wait for pax to finish conversation with Pax B. In the meantime Car C arrives to collect Pax B. Pax A walks to wrong car and jumps in, as the car drives off, my job cancels. Then Car B arrives to collect Pax B, as he walks to the car, I receive a ping and accept, it is Pax B. He walks from Car B to me, says that was strange my App just changed vehicles.

It looks as though the App just moved the jobs around the cars. I confirmed with the Pax that he and his friend were only using Ola and he confirmed saying he is exclusively using Ola at the moment for the discounted fares.

Yes it was.:confused:

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts

I'm going to come back to this after a couple more beers.

·
Premium Member
13,794 Posts

when did driving become algebra equation? :eek::oops:
here i was thinking this place was a math free zone :p

I need some of that green stuff myself now :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,982 Posts

Ola reallocated the job after you accepted

·
Banned
2,982 Posts
Now given Ola shows destinations drivers will ignore trips til you get one going where you want or a long trip etc

Yet after you accept Ola will simply reallocate it

Yep well done

Yep since you added more to your post the reallocation is a joke

Simple solution

Accept every trip like a good ant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts