Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this emailed to me about 30 min ago....

"This week, earn extra every time you accept and complete 3 trips in a row. The eligible hours are Tuesday through Friday, between 6am and 9am in the eligible area.

To begin, drive to the eligible area. During these hours, you'll see your extra earnings calculated in real-time in the upper right corner of the map screen. As you drive, this amount will count up to a maximum of $12 on each group of 3 consecutive trips. There's no limit on how many groups of 3 trips you can complete during eligible hours."

Doesn't say what the extra is, or if that's in addition to the boost? Anyone have further info of this?

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
I got it too!! I'm still reading it to understand how much extra will I be getting.

Complete consecutive trips for extra earnings

This week, earn extra every time you accept and complete 3 trips in a row. The eligible hours are Tuesday through Friday, between 6am and 9am in the eligible area.

To begin, drive to the eligible area. During these hours, you'll see your extra earnings calculated in real-time in the upper right corner of the map screen. As you drive, this amount will count up to a maximum of $12 on each group of 3 consecutive trips. There's no limit on how many groups of 3 trips you can complete during eligible hours.

OPEN THE APP

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Accept a trip request in one of the eligible areas

2. Remain online between trips and accept your next trip request

3. Complete 3 consecutive trips and your extra earnings will be added to the third trip receipt as "Consecutive Trip Boost"

Which trips count towards your extra earnings?

You must be in the eligible areas during the eligible hours when you accept your first of 3 consecutive trips. If any of the following trips take you out of the eligible areas, that's no problem. They still count, as long as the trips are in a row. If a rider cancels or does not show up, it will not affect the consecutive trip count. Each uberPOOL pickup counts as a trip, allowing you to unlock your extra earnings faster.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
And to try to get drivers (that Uber doesn't have) out when it's surging 3.5x.. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
I have a feeling that legally Uber must keep that Stop Requests button up there.
It'll really suck to see that Button go, even though I don't use it as often anymore.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
They are trying to force drivers into the UBERFOOL machine. FOOL rides are not being matched since drivers stop new request.
The deal is: Accept all FOOLs, make less $ per hour and Uber will compensate you with part of the money you won't make because of the FOOL trap.
No thanks. Good try though.
In fairness, the way to do it would be to pay more.

·
Registered
274 Posts
They are trying to force drivers into the UBERFOOL machine. FOOL rides are not being matched since drivers stop new request.
The deal is: Accept all FOOLs, make less $ per hour and Uber will compensate you with part of the money you won't make because of the FOOL trap.
No thanks. Good try though.
Yup. Or to accept pools period

This incentive was definitely "brainstormed" during a meeting at HQ on how to get drivers to stop ignoring pool requests

·
Registered
808 Posts
I can't believe how many drivers are falling for this and are killing the possibility of good surges like the ones we've had the last couple of weeks.

Fuber dangles bait and the monkeys fall in the trap. Great job uneducated drivers... :mad:
Those surges were an anomaly due to the snow. As the weather gets nicer less people take Uber . Any driver can crush it from September thru December. More drivers/less passengers =seldom surges going forward

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Those surges were an anomaly due to the snow. As the weather gets nicer less people take Uber . Any driver can crush it from September thru December. More drivers/less passengers =seldom surges going forward
You're right, hundreds of extra drivers going online this morning to chase the bait incentive does nothing to the possible surge.
Do you think the surge this morning at 5am when it reached 3x was due to the sudden snow storm or because there were like 10 drivers working? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm interested to hear how much this bonus actually is, not sure why the amount per 3 trips isn't posted anywhere. Does it increase after the first set? So many unanswered questions

1 - 20 of 41 Posts