Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a like-new 2014 Buick Enclave with full leather. I noticed on the list of Lux vehicles that the GMC Acadia is approved for both Lux and Lux SUV in Miami. The Enclave is exactly the same platform, but upgraded and costs about $5,000 more than the Acadia.

Lyft automatically put my Enclave on as Premium without me even asking, but the Acadia does not qualify for Lyft Premium.

So I emailed support. Nope, here's a list of the approved vehicles, they replied.

So I explained AGAIN that it's exactly the same vehicle -- but nicer. Nope, but thanks for reaching out! They did helpfully suggest that I take the car to the Greenlight Hub because support can't help with this kind of thing anyway.

Anybody using an Enclave for Lux? If an Acadia qualifies, surely the more expensive version of the same vehicle should.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
If the Acadia qualifies an Enclave should be a shoe in. I get why the Yukon and Tahoe qualify, as those vehicles are known for chauffeur services, but any other vehicle outside of those and luxury brands under an UberLux package? Come on!

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the Acadia qualifies an Enclave should be a shoe in. I get why the Yukon and Tahoe qualify, as those vehicles are known for chauffeur services, but any other vehicle outside of those and luxury brands under an UberLux package? Come on!
Chevy Suburban also qualifies.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
A Buick SUV?

That's good for uber black... no thinking necessary...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts