Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Here's the situation

If what got approved in Alberta gets approved here, you have nothing to worry about, nothing changes at all. Everyone can drive anytime they want. Just your car has to be 2009+ simple.
There will be no cost for you as a driver for the insurance, but you will have to switch your company to bel air direct or intact.

·
Registered
987 Posts
No this the premium for insurance without Rideshare endorsement as Uber will pay for it.
So basically we need to move our insurance to Blair or intact or viva and uber will take care of the rideshare insurance?? If that's true that's good news for me . But my question is do we have a full time insurance available or only 20 hours.?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Remember Alberta only covers one million liability on driver and two on third parties, Ontario is asking for two million for driver and five on third party. It remains to be seen who is paying this extra insurance, uber or you. Your insurance may be very different than Alberta but I suspect Uber will pay the Five million and driver will pay for his portion himself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.