Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small bladder I guess but one of my biggest problems is finding a restroom.... anybody got some funny stories...

Last night I had to go so bad with no restroom In sight. So I got one of the water bottles that my shitty pax left on my floor... initially I missed the bottle cause the hole was to small,then once I got my aim right I overfilled the **** out of it. In result still drove smelling like pee. Hahaha I don't think anyone noticed because I asked if it smells bad in here because the last passenger smelt like shit... Hahaha good times

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You a dude? Theres this thing we use in Texas, its called the outside.
Hahaha brother I know Im from San Antonio TX where watering the plants is greatly appreciated... but in LA different beast lol I can never find a convenient corner and if I do it's with great force before one of these shnoobs give me ugly looks...

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's totally an LA thing that you can never find a public restroom when you need one. And then even if you can find one it doesn't have any parking.

·
Premium Member
9,813 Posts
Sometimes you guys really make me glad it don't live in LA.

Reactions: 5hy

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm actually seriously considering one of these: http://www.stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/
And then I could see drivers on the forum bragging about the size that they need to use.....:D

This is the actual User Guide of the product, it comes in 5 sizes:

Male externals come in different sizes. The measurement needed to determine the size is a girth measurement. Using the "Sizing Guide" helps to choose the best fit, and takes all the guessing out of which size is needed.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
View attachment 14044

This sign means "Uber driver restroom"
Download the Ralphs app to your phone and it will tell you where all of the stores are located. They have stores that are open 24 hours located from Santa Monica all the way through to Hollywood, and most are open to 2am.

There is no reason to be peeing in a bottle.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts