I appreciate all of you that emailed, our meeting with Karim Sumar (CEO, Co-Founder) was very productive. I'm happy to report that our concerns were greatly received and TNC Drivers United will work closely with InstaRyde to make them successful . The concerns we brought up were;
- Platinum receiving Ryde requests - the solution to this will be for drivers to have multiple profiles. For those that are willing to receive Ryde requests (i.e. select cars) you will be able to select all. For those that refuse to receive cheap ride requests, email InstaRyde and you will be notified when this feature is ready.
- The contract between InstaRyde and IC needs to be revised pertaining to the % taken by InstaRyde.
- The % taken from tips will be removed ASAP, this was an oversight and we need to not hold this against them.
- An increase in minimum fares will be implemented on the Platinum requests. Platinum will be increased from $6 to $10 and Platinum XL will be increased from $9 to $15. This will be a great incentive for Platinum drivers while working downtown.
- Select category will be implement, some cars in the Ryde/Platinum will be moved to this category.
Again, those that have not emailed yet, please do so. We still need to make them aware that we are interested in driving for them, as long as this issues are fixed.
I do not make posts to entice drivers to make negative comments, this are legitimate concerns by members and other drivers that drive expensive cars. So, my suggestion to you in the future, keep your negative comments to yourself, PLEASE.