Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seriously, no one else but me today? Or no one else did instant pay today? I did notice that where it shows that it's transferring it says "in rare occurrences it could take up to one day" which it never has. I'm assuming Uber has no money to send to me. LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone having any issues with instant pay? I use Chase and it's always within seconds in my account and today it shows that it can take up to a day now.
Same thing happened to me at around 8:30 yesterday...still nothing. I also bank with Chase and it is usually instant. It must be a technical issue. Have you emailed support?

Same thing happened to me at around 8:30 yesterday...still nothing. I also bank with Chase and it is usually instant. It must be a technical issue. Have you emailed support?
That was 8:30 AM btw

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That was 8:30 AM btw
Yeah, I cashed out at 7:30 a.m. yesterday morning. I still don't have it. Email support this morning and got the normal response of we see that it's still transferring and we are looking into it blah blah blah. Already saying that if they cannot do the instant pay that it will be direct deposit next week.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Yeah, I cashed out at 7:30 a.m. yesterday morning. I still don't have it. Email support this morning and got the normal response of we see that it's still transferring and we are looking into it blah blah blah. Already saying that if they cannot do the instant pay that it will be direct deposit next week.
Did you contact Chase? Banks sometimes place holds on deposits to make money off NSFs and to make our lives miserable.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I linked my bank card on instant pay and the first few times I transferred to it, the money transferred within minutes. Then EVERYTIME I tried to transfer to my bank account, IT ALWAYS SAID 2-3 days.

EVERYTIME I TRANSFER TO MY UBER GO CARD, it does it in seconds. I realized UBER is just forcing us to us GOCARD since they are hooked up with them. So I just transfer pay to go card, then find the nearest free atm and then go deposit the money in my personal account.

It is a small inconvenience, but at least cash to cash deposits post immediately.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The app shows instant pay failed now. My debit card hasn't changed nor expired from the last time I cashed out but Uber still has no explanation as to why it didnt work this time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts