Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like you can now do instant pay to any debit card. If you use your own personal checking account it's a $0.50 fee. Has anyone tried this? Probably won't do it because I don't mind getting paid every Wednesday but it's nice to know you can do it if you want your money sooner rather than later. Thoughts? Check it out on the partner dashboard, click current pay statement and then instant pay tab. I also like the new interface of the pay statement. It shows acceptance rate, how frequently you cancel, etc.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've signed up for instant pay and I use it regularly because I like having cash daily. It's useful. You can upload as much as you want, when you want and it's available in your account within seconds. I like the new interface too.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
This is the feature I was waiting for, and I knew Uber didn't fail on that, if you are in need of instant cash this is the way to go !! I love companies who are constantly changing and adding new options to the site !!
Thank you Uber

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yea ive been using this for about a week, and the money is in my checking acct in honestly like 10 seconds tops. It costs 50 cents each time, and I think you can do it up to 5 times a day.

They do have a list of banks where the deposits might take longer. Make sure to check that to see if yours is on it. It seemed to be small banks I'd never heard of, but still.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
question : if you don't transfer money before cutoff before Sunday to Monday, will it be available next day or will it skip to Wednesday ??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wel
Yea ive been using this for about a week, and the money is in my checking acct in honestly like 10 seconds tops. It costs 50 cents each time, and I think you can do it up to 5 times a day.

They do have a list of banks where the deposits might take longer. Make sure to check that to see if yours is on it. It seemed to be small banks I'd never heard of, but still.
I tried to get instant pay with my debit card and it doesn't work for me any advice! I did it on cell phone and on lap top

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wel
I tried to get instant pay with my debit card and it doesn't work for me any advice! I did it on cell phone and on lap top
I'm not sure. I didn't have any problem signing up, and I have bank of America. I think it depends on your bank. I'd email uber and tell them, and include your banks name.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
does anybody have issues with instant pay ?? I have used it this morning and have not seen the funds yet ?? when I used it the first time the funds appeared immediately in my bank account ..this seems to be very frustrating if it's not working..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts