Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's not last 50 trips anymore. Now it's last seven days. Your cancel and acceptance will now change throughout the day as trips fall off.
They sort of imply it's the last 100 rides, which it's never been, but it's all weasel words, so who knows what they're really doing.

How is my cancellation rate calculated?
Your cancellation rate is based on the number of trips canceled out of the total number of trips you accept. (For example, if you've accepted 100 trips and 4 of them are canceled, your cancellation rate would be 4%.) High-quality drivers typically have a cancellation rate lower than 5%.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I don't see that screen on iPhone.
What's funny is I looked at feedback and the last few weeks less than half of the folks even bother rating at all.
I guess that's why in the email today they are stressing rate. Silly folks no one gives a shi# about the badges either.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Maybe it's only an iPhone feature because that screen isn't coming up on my Android.
Nope I am Android. Samsung Galaxy S7. I am using version V3.124.4

What's funny is I looked at feedback and the last few weeks less than half of the folks even bother rating at all.
I guess that's why in the email today they are stressing rate. Silly folks no one gives a shi# about the badges either.
I couldn't fit the entire screen in that shot but it also said at the bottom that I have given 449 rides and only been rated on 149 of them.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Nope I am Android. Samsung Galaxy S7. I am using version V3.124.4

I couldn't fit the entire screen in that shot but it also said at the bottom that I have given 449 rides and only been rated on 149 of them.
Hmmmm, strange. They used to tell me the total number of rides and those rated as well, but they took that feature away months ago. All I see now is the number of 5-star trips/Current Rating/Request Accept % and Trips Cancelled %.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
There's some good information there, but too bad most people aren't going to read it. I only read it because you mentioned it, so I had to search and then click the link... Who knows if they sent it out to passengers as well.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Nice numbers man! Can u pin-point the one star bomb?
Oh yeah. I know who it was and it was BS! I waited 4 minutes outside her place then called. She said be right out in a rude tone. 4 minutes later I drove off as I hit cancel. 5 seconds later she calls me (which means somehow the cancel didn't process yet because the masked Uber number still worked for her to call me) I ignore call and drive off to head to better spot. 5 minutes later I look and I went from 5.00 to 4.9. I hadn't given a ride in 2 days prior to that. Emailed Uber to complain said she no-showed so I had to cancel on her how can she still rate me? They obviously didn't care.

My 3* rating pisses me off even more. Picked up guy at Northgate QFC. He was going about 4 minutes total. I just took the route Waze told me. 3/4 of the way through the ride he says why are you taking the long way. I said just using Waze you can direct me anywhere you want I will drive that route. He said it was too late for that we were almost there. His fare was $5.25 with the "long route." 5 minutes later I get an email from Uber saying I took a bad route and reduced my payout. I said I took Waze and they better give me my money back. They did. But the bad rating remains. Just rate me 1* dude. 3* was almost a slap in the face LOL

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Love it....cancel do not show pax to get the fee....it hits my cancel % even though I was in the right.
Only Uber....,only a Uber.

No worries lyft rides were 5 to 1 over Uber with uber off from 12-2 am.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Love it....cancel do not show pax to get the fee....it hits my cancel % even though I was in the right.
Only Uber....,only a Uber.

No worries lyft rides were 5 to 1 over Uber with uber off from 12-2 am.
Early in the night I was getting only uber no lyft then around 11pm it switched almost all Lyft no uber and uber bar surge was a joke

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Maybe it's only an iPhone feature because that screen isn't coming up on my Android.
On Android, tap the right arrow, and the same screen shows.

Oh yeah. I know who it was and it was BS! I waited 4 minutes outside her place then called. She said be right out in a rude tone. 4 minutes later I drove off as I hit cancel. 5 seconds later she calls me (which means somehow the cancel didn't process yet because the masked Uber number still worked for her to call me) I ignore call and drive off to head to better spot. 5 minutes later I look and I went from 5.00 to 4.9. I hadn't given a ride in 2 days prior to that. Emailed Uber to complain said she no-showed so I had to cancel on her how can she still rate me? They obviously didn't care.

My 3* rating pisses me off even more. Picked up guy at Northgate QFC. He was going about 4 minutes total. I just took the route Waze told me. 3/4 of the way through the ride he says why are you taking the long way. I said just using Waze you can direct me anywhere you want I will drive that route. He said it was too late for that we were almost there. His fare was $5.25 with the "long route." 5 minutes later I get an email from Uber saying I took a bad route and reduced my payout. I said I took Waze and they better give me my money back. They did. But the bad rating remains. Just rate me 1* dude. 3* was almost a slap in the face LOL
Same thing happened to me. I canceled on a guy, he called (I ignored, too), and just a second or so later, my rating dropped. Uber insists that it is impossible for a canceled rider to rate you, but I know this guy did. I kept pushing to have his rating removed, and they finally told me to shut up or they would deactivate me. ****ing ********. I dislike unions, but I am voting yes on unionization, if it comes to that. FUBER.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
On Android, tap the right arrow, and the same screen shows.

Same thing happened to me. I canceled on a guy, he called (I ignored, too), and just a second or so later, my rating dropped. Uber insists that it is impossible for a canceled rider to rate you, but I know this guy did. I kept pushing to have his rating removed, and they finally told me to shut up or they would deactivate me. &%[email protected]!*ing ********. I dislike unions, but I am voting yes on unionization, if it comes to that. FUBER.
Did you guys start the ride and then cancel it? When you do that they can rate you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts