Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
By the time the third round of stimulus is done we'll be at 12 Trillion with a T... that funny money is reflected in many places.

Eventually you'll have to produce something instead of just printing money.
The funniest money we've ever seen as far as I'm concerned. Pre-pandemic I was already expecting a crash on all fronts.

At the very least housing in SoCal was due for a 15-20% adjustment.

FFWD to this year, I'm up another $65k y/o/y 9.5% increase and the forecast is for another year of 10% gains on my property. And that's without me building on it.

This market absolutely cannot sustain. Real life Monopoly money. Better stack your get out of jail free cards b/c cash won't just be King. It will be Supreme Ruler in the next 2-5 years.

Hey All,

This is just inspiration and a heads up to all out there who wish to better their lives and their family's lives:

I've been off work since March 2020. I have researched investing and the stock market on daily basis since then. I don't have it all figure out, just enough to make me millionaire by this summer, and a multimillionaire by 2025.

We are living in a time of extraordinary opportunity as far as the stock market is concerned. Last year I had only 70K in retirement savings. Its half a million now and growing thanks to Tesla and Bitcoin. I am currently 100% in Bitcoin (GBTC).

My personal strategy going forward: Between this trade in Bitcoin in 2020-2021, buy and hold on Tesla (TSLA) from 2021 to 2024 and one more swing trade in Bitcoin in 2024-2025. There is immense profits to be made.

The most immediate issue is to do your own research on this bitcoin swing trade. You can purchase bitcoin in retirement account using bitcoin ETF called Grey Scale Bitcoin Trust, ticker symbol GBTC.

My personal plan is to exit Bitcoin sometime this year, likely around September.

Follow this guy here on YouTube for more info on exiting the bitcoin trade. His name is Jordan Lindsey. View attachment 552315
Bitcoin is the biggest bubble in the history of the world. It’s incredible that it’s gotten this crazy. Bizarre volatility in bitcoin and in crypto generally. I expect governments will eventually take action against all the fake currencies.

So funny to see this post again after my comment 4 months ago.

I’ve just started my crypto journey over a week ago. Still testing the waters rn, so far I’ve made $1500 on $900 invested 😂. I’ve now got $3k queued up for my next moves.

These markets seem well suited for financially creative brains that do well at Rideshare haha. Uber has trained us well to see simultaneous angles. Totally hooked on all the chart reading, speculation and strategy now. It’s like a soap opera meets chess.

Not financial advice but from the people I follow expect BTC to top out at about 42k then down to about 20-25k at which point institutions and whales re-enter the market. It may have already hit the 42k (41k+). Lots of analysts looking to BTC to hit 80k within 8-12months, maybe sooner.

For me, so far I just use BTC as a guage. I’m eyeing ETH and VET as my prize racehorses in the long run.

Trying to lock in more gains - already got 10,000 shares of VET at $0.07. Will drop another $1000 on it and ETH when the market tanks and then dollar cost average both on the road to BTC $80k 🚀

And MATIC will be my play money. I was waaay too conservative with that one. Limit order at $0.95 right now but might adjust lower depending on the moves. It swung up like 200% a week ago. Could’ve made a killing. But I’m still new.

just started looking at options trades now too lol... slippery slope 😈

@EphLux how did you fare in the Musk tweet bloodbath?

So funny to see this post again after my comment 4 months ago.

I’ve just started my crypto journey over a week ago. Still testing the waters rn, so far I’ve made $1500 on $900 invested 😂. I’ve now got $3k queued up for my next moves.

These markets seem well suited for financially creative brains that do well at Rideshare haha. Uber has trained us well to see simultaneous angles. Totally hooked on all the chart reading, speculation and strategy now. It’s like a soap opera meets chess.

Not financial advice but from the people I follow expect BTC to top out at about 42k then down to about 20-25k at which point institutions and whales re-enter the market. It may have already hit the 42k (41k+). Lots of analysts looking to BTC to hit 80k within 8-12months, maybe sooner.

For me, so far I just use BTC as a guage. I’m eyeing ETH and VET as my prize racehorses in the long run.

Trying to lock in more gains - already got 10,000 shares of VET at $0.07. Will drop another $1000 on it and ETH when the market tanks and then dollar cost average both on the road to BTC $80k 🚀

And MATIC will be my play money. I was waaay too conservative with that one. Limit order at $0.95 right now but might adjust lower depending on the moves. It swung up like 200% a week ago. Could’ve made a killing. But I’m still new.

just started looking at options trades now too lol... slippery slope 😈

@EphLux how did you fare in the Musk tweet bloodbath?
Let’s say the sailing away in the new yacht by years end has been indefinitely postponed.

BTC was ~$31k 4 months ago, many of these folks are likely up 10% in 4 months. What is the average ANNUAL return for the stock market?
Did you know OP wanted to get a 25K EIDL loan to fund his bitcoin collections a few weeks ago ?? !!
Yikes the madness !
Thank God OP didn’t have collateral for the loan.

I think OP will be just fine by the end of the year tbh. If he has any liquidity he could also hedge by buying more at the bottom.

Cryptocurrencies are not like buying stock in a company that crashes 60% and has to close up shop and you lose it all.

This guy deserves a Nobel peace prize. BTC $560k price target in 5 years. It’s like Tesla. The longer the consolidation it reaches ATH. (All time highs)

All of the wild projections for UP investors for 2020 didn’t happen … but maybe OP had a secret investment that actually yielded the riches to buy that yatch? Maybe there is no cell reception where he is?
But I’ll say if you followed the advise you either lost money or had average returns achievable by buying simple blue chips.

Bitcoin hit $69k in 2021. Tesla hit all time highs. Doge hit .74 cents. That’s good enough. Elon Musk is the worlds richest man. 2021 was a good year. Especially for Bitcoin since institutions are buying in.

2020 was even better. The crash between Feb and April was bought all up and saw all time highs.

life is good.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.