Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car inspected at the Tempe Uber office. I passed easily. After waiting and speaking to a gal there and getting a few answers to questions, I left. That night I was able to download the app and start driving. Now -- the weird part. I got an email from Uber saying I've yet to upload a photo of my "inspection receipt." I've emailed Uber 3x asking what this is and have gotten no reply. I don't recall getting a receipt. I just have the actual inspection form that has the pass/fail thing on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, Uber did my inspection (free) at their office.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had the same problem. What I did was went back to my inspecting station and had them create a receipt for me. I downloaded it and I was cleared to drive the next day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After exchanging an email with Uber support (or lack of), I ended up driving down to the Tempe office. I said I was there for the inspection RECEIPT and the guy at the front desk said, and I quote, "Don't worry about it." You ever get the feeling these Uber folks won't be able to sustain this business model with so many loose ends? I'm only a few days in and it appears kinda shady.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts