Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do all of you get so much info on Uber? I have many questions but I can find little help on the app. I keep getting messages that advertises Uber Pool. It says to go to the help menu to find out more. There is not any info on Uber Pool there. CSR is not much better.
At one time I thought I saw a forum on here with info on Uber. I must have been dreaming. I thought it was called "Garage". Thank you

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Where do all of you get so much info on Uber? I have many questions but I can find little help on the app. I keep getting messages that advertises Uber Pool. It says to go to the help menu to find out more. There is not any info on Uber Pool there. CSR is not much better.
At one time I thought I saw a forum on here with info on Uber. I must have been dreaming. I thought it was called "Garage". Thank you
Most is learned the hard way by trial and error. Do you want to know if Uber's insurance is any good? Just get into an accident.
Do you want to know if Uber backs you up for any driving citation? Just pick up illegally.
Do you want to know if Uber takes the driver rating system seriously? Just yell at your pax.
Do you want to know if Uber will deactivate you? Just cancel on every ping till it surges.
Just joking. There is some very good info on here. There's some members here that have been with Uber for years. The members here are your best source for info.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Seal Team. I guess I will post all my stupid questions here. I hope you have not been thru all the above.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Most is learned the hard way by trial and error. Do you want to know if Uber's insurance is any good? Just get into an accident.
Do you want to know if Uber backs you up for any driving citation? Just pick up illegally.
Do you want to know if Uber takes the driver rating system seriously? Just yell at your pax.
Do you want to know if Uber will deactivate you? Just cancel on every ping till it surges.
Just joking. There is some very good info on here. There's some members here that have been with Uber for years. The members here are your best source for info.
Listen to SEAL Team 5....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts