Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
386 Posts

Thursday night in Richmond was quite busy - lots of 'party girls' starting their college days off in a festive manner. Oh, where were these hot chicks thirty years ago? LOL! (Yeah, not even close to being born yet. I know.)

I did some Uber on Friday afternoon - kind of slow. Did not work at all on Friday night, but last night (Saturday) was SUPER SLOW. Lots of people out, but everyone was walking - probably because of the nice weather.

The reality is that Uber just has too many drivers in comparison to the number of riders. We are trying to slice the same pie into more and more slices. That, in combination with the rate cuts, paint a bad picture for us.

· Premium Member
386 Posts

I worked THURS night and it was nothing but young, hot VCU chicks. I managed to snag all 5* ratings (knock on wood), but there is always that someone who thinks four stars is a good rating. Doh!

Saturday night totally sucked, though.

Maybe this weekend will be better. It looks as though things might be picking up a bit with my day job (paid on commission), so I will scale back my Uber activities accordingly and will stay just active enough to be able to use the platform when I WANT TO do so. With the recent rate cuts and Uber hiring on so many new drivers in the RVA market, it is not going to be as lucrative as it was last winter.

I still hope to avoid a puker. Been lucky so far in that respect. Only had to let a woman out twice along the side of the road to toss her cookies. I honestly don't mind that at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.