Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any on this forum have and opinion or advice for how one might best expel an incoherent PAX. How might you deal with a patron who might try to force upon you a passenger who has become so "under the influence" as to become incoherent. To transport such person seems to me to be unwise. It has been years since I had to worry about being intoxicated in public, but isn't this still against the law?

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my car auto unlocks when placed in park, better get that changed. Will start by rolling down a window. Lessons learned. May be best to stay away from Clubs at closing time till I earn my "Uber wings"

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow what a first week. A sociologist dream job. Any grant writers out there? VCU sociology dept should be all over this phenomena and we can be the rolling labs. 98 percent of PAX was Co-ed, and lacking in social skills unless that includes being catty, man they got that down. Does anyone use the term C0-ed or catty anymore. I'm so old. I hope this grey haired baby-boomer survives the Uber star rating where a 4 stars gets you fired. Anybody familiar with the expression "the new broom sweeps clean"? Streets east of Boulevard flooded with black and gold license plate decals last night. Even saw a new Buick Enclave Uber XL...... a 40K+ uber machine? More power to ya brother, I'm impressed. Hope all did well, we are all grasping for the same brass ring. PAX wait time probably averaged less than 3 minutes in the fan, should have really helped Uber customer loyalty. Cabbie 20 minutes, Uber 2 minutes... who ya gonna call. Traffic so tight in the bottom below Bank of America that PAX waited better than 10 minutes for me to move from Tobacco Company to just below Fountain. I think I need to avoid that space, but the surge owns my soul. Still gotta love being able to set my own hours for a part time gig.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.