Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys noticed that when you log off the message that pops up either says;

You are only 5/etc minutes away from 1 hour or 3 hr, etc.

You're only 2/etc rides away from 10 rides for today.

And other messages which makes me wonder if Uber is providing some kind of incentives, which they forgot to email me about.

Do you guys know anything that I don't?! :confused:

·
Registered
435 Posts
That is old it's a physiological trick to try and get you to stay on longer they have been doing that for almost 4 months. Like oh 10 more dollars and you've made 100 keep going. Not putting hey you've spent 6 hours to make that 100 and used half a tank a gas.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is old it's a physiological trick to try and get you to stay on longer they have been doing that for almost 4 months. Like oh 10 more dollars and you've made 100 keep going. Not putting hey you've spent 6 hours to make that 100 and used half a tank a gas.
Lol. I know about that message but looks like they step up their game with all these new conundrums to fool peasants like me. :D:D

·
Registered
881 Posts
haha I saw one of thosemessages and laughed my butt off because just 10 minutes before that, I was under a 4 minute uberpool timeout.....
which also, makes me wonder, are the uberpool timeouts now 4 minutes instead of the usual 10? sorry for hijacking your thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts