Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this is supposed to motivate me to get out there and drive.? Come on man! They are just trying to irritate me.
Yi

·
Registered
48 Posts
Some of those incentives are embarrassingly bad. My market right now is still very low on drivers, yet Lyft main incentive is "points." Earn so many points. Couldn't care less about points, or any other "status" none sense. Money talks, bullshit walks, and both apps are full of bs.
Then there is the surge bait. Sometimes I'm right by a surge, just a block or two away, and as I start heading towards it, it gets less and less or disappears completely. Now I know about not "chasing" the surge, but one would figure that if those numbers were real then if you are right there and go online you'd be able to get some of it, but no.
I play some rebellion games though. If I hit a high surge area just to see it disappear, guess what? I disappear too, and leave the area. I figure if enough of us were to do this, it might show up on their end so they might actually give us the surges when we are right in them. If not, I still feel better leaving the area even if it costs me a bit of gas.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If there is a surge in a certain area and everyone drives towards it the surge disappears. The riders will wait til the surge disappears then call up the ride.Plenty of drivers in the area now to get the flat rate. It's a joke.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
How about $100 for 3 rides? I have until 5/10 to grab it.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
we are getting 14.50....11.50......9 yada yada yada...only problem is there are at peak puke time here in vegas...typically 2 to 5 am....i dont drive at night and i sure dont drive on the strip if i can help it .....at the begining they were doing 6 hour windows during the day..now they just dangle the 1 hour carrot...randomly....you can only pretty much get only 1 cycle out of those.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
woohoo 1 bag of groceries lol
....you don't shop much, aye? 🤪

And you must be quite picky. Let's see your promos for your market. <sigh>

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
you think 100 dollars is a lot of money? thats tip money
it's relative. It's a bonus. And it really isn't tips if one is doing this very pt. Not sure where you pulled that from? Tips for just 3 rides; I wanna see screen shots of those, please.

If you like to burn $100 bills, that must mean you are a baller. I prefer not to be a RS baller, thanks tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts