Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't know actually I think Taylor ham is more of a Trenton area thing? Not sure. I've been in central/new Bruns area most my life and always pork roll round here

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I have a set list of rules when I uber. One of these rules is not to drive in shitty weather, especially with Uber's tenuous insurance situation.

Another rule is not chasing the dollar.

I'm not saying this will be as bad as Sandy - it won't - but it will take one screwup either by you or another driver (or even pax) and you're FUBAR.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really hope this one passes or is not that big. All those who were here for Hurricane Sandy know that it was truly a miserable destructive experience for all involved. If you did not suffer a loss, it was heartbreaking to see others suffer a loss. So I dont care how much business it brings, I would rather it pass.

I did drive last year in the snow. At the time, I did have new tires so it wasnt too bad. If you have drive in bad weather or the snow well you know how to do it. Ive been driving through bad weather all my adult life every year. I know what I can do and cant do.

1,528 Posts
I have a set list of rules when I uber. One of these rules is not to drive in shitty weather, especially with Uber's tenuous insurance situation.

Another rule is not chasing the dollar.

I'm not saying this will be as bad as Sandy - it won't - but it will take one screwup either by you or another driver (or even pax) and you're FUBAR.
I have to agree it's not worth the one day to wreck your car.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'll be off this week and next week.. not feeling the Ubering anymore.. there are some many cars in New Brunswick now, the average wait time is 2 min..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts