Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been getting frustrated by the app, as it will send out little info. On a ride assignment, to allow the driver to know were the pick up and destination is, and to see if you Are possibly picking up a “problem” client. I was wondering if there is a way, before agreeing on taking an assignment on the app, to see what you are getting into?
I had an assignment come in, that said 18 minutes and 45 miles plus! I agreed to take it, and found out that half of the travel, was unpaid, because it was in-transit for the pick up point. Had I known that, I would not have taken the trip. So, it brought me to the question, I am asking here.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I have been getting frustrated by the app, as it will send out little info. On a ride assignment, to allow the driver to know were the pick up and destination is, and to see if you Are possibly picking up a "problem" client. I was wondering if there is a way, before agreeing on taking an assignment on the app, to see what you are getting into?
I had an assignment come in, that said 18 minutes and 45 miles plus! I agreed to take it, and found out that half of the travel, was unpaid, because it was in-transit for the pick up point. Had I known that, I would not have taken the trip. So, it brought me to the question, I am asking here.
No, and there shouldn't be.

·
Banned
3,088 Posts
Welcome to being an INDEPENDENT CONTACTOR with U/L where you should be grateful they even pay u in the end... What you want info on the jobs you accept?.....hahaha that's cute....

·
Premium Member
11,612 Posts
I have been getting frustrated by the app, as it will send out little info. On a ride assignment, to allow the driver to know were the pick up and destination is, and to see if you Are possibly picking up a "problem" client. I was wondering if there is a way, before agreeing on taking an assignment on the app, to see what you are getting into?
You should read all the info in the Help section of the app. That's where you learn the first steps of doing this job.

The things you mentioned are all in there.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Be nice to the new human ant monkey creature.

To answer your question?

Nope, you are pretty much ****ed. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts