Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My goal for uber is small , I dont like driving more than I need to , Goal is a mere $ 60.00 a week , any advice on whats the best hours or parts of town to hit this small goal fastest . I know many keep going for bigger numbers but this is all I need weekly to gas up car and food without having to touch regular job income .
I drove a surge last week at like 1am for the first time ever , I only drive during the week and in mid day only , Man talk about some drunk people , but the surge itself payed well . I only did one ride and went home , said " screw this " the drunk guy up front in my seat was loud and kept hitting my shoulder with " hey bro , hey bro " ... the girl in back was passed out until I got them home .
Last week a friend of mine did uber for the first time and on his first day had a gun pulled on him here in San Antonio , he got caught though , So I try to minimize risk and drive for a small goal weekly and then stay off uber the rest of week.

Phil

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wait. What? you are going to come in here and say you only want $60 (which is fair) but then drop one sentence about another driver getting a gun pulled on him and leave it at that? What gives? I have told everybody uber is safe and here you came and made me rethink everything. A pax pulled a gun?

If you did Sat/Sun from 8am to 10 am downtown, you will hit $60 for sure. I only do 1 ride on the way to work and 2 hours after work 6p-8p and a few hours on the weekends and I get around $650-$800 a month
a friend of mine made $100 in last Saturday night from 8p-3a

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will get up on the morning, walk the dog, get my coffee then go online. If after 20 or thirty minutes I don't get a ping, I troll for a while. Some days are slow and others are moderate. Usually the weekends are the best. Around the military bases is usually a good place to start. Downtown is always good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts