Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 23 years old and need help renting a surburban or gmc above 2015 ive had trouble finding places to rent them from i have aclean license and affilated with three companies, where can i go to rent one of the suvs?!?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you need to work on reading comprehension. Why do you need a suburban? I don't even know why I even respond to posts like this one.[/
I think you need to work on reading comprehension. Why do you need a suburban? I don't even know why I even respond to posts like this one.
i dont even know why u responded, like who told u to come on here with negative shit. All im trying to do is get some help, While u take your precious time out of your day to come on here and write negative shit. Then questioned yourself why u responded to this post, dick move bro.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I responded because I am dumbfounded to see people still come on this forum and ask where they can get an SUV to do uber. You are going to end up doing pool to make your payments. Which affects those of us who refuse to do pool.
That pisses me off. However it's a free country. You have the righty to be stupid. Have a wonderful day.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Dude who said ima only do uber i said im looking for an suv, not a dip shit to come on here to talk shit with. If you not gonna help shut your mouth.
Well your are the dipshit who is affiliated with "3 bases" and cannot figure out how to rent an SUV. Which means your are so full of shit it's starting to come out of your ears. And I am not talking I am typing. Idiot.

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
Hennis you have a bright future in the biz.i can tell already that you have the makings of a completely awful driver who lacks the intelligence to put themselves in their desired vehicle.advice....throw in the towel chump

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
If your having trouble renting and have a clean license It's probably your age and/or credit history....Yes leasing companies look at your credit history. Better off going to a dealer with a nice down payment rather than a lease because money talks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.