Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
What if he's 19 or 20?

In my day we had a few of those HS students.... although I somehow graduated less than 2 months after turning 17

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Walked, rode a bike, took the bus, hitchhiked. I hitchhiked from Virginia Beach, Virgina to Los Angeles, Ca and from Denver, Co to Los Angeles, Ca and San Francisco, Ca to Los Angeles, Ca plus a million other shorter rides. I swear I walked most of the way through Utah. They do not like hitchhikers.
Something's not adding up sir am I able to search this adventure on YouTube?? Thanks man :)

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
View attachment 230094
715am pickup going to a High School

Complete ride for $2.40

Or

Deny Minor and Cancel for $10
I bounce when I see that, unless it's someone who's disabled or elderly they can walk, if the pt is through the roof on the trip itself then maybe, if the pt is through the roof everywhere and that's the trip I landed... lol bye

·
Registered
212 Posts
Walked, rode a bike, took the bus, hitchhiked. I hitchhiked from Virginia Beach, Virgina to Los Angeles, Ca and from Denver, Co to Los Angeles, Ca and San Francisco, Ca to Los Angeles, Ca plus a million other shorter rides. I swear I walked most of the way through Utah. They do not like hitchhikers.
Utah is a nation-state that belongs to English Mormons. If your not one, your not welcome.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.