Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Realtor in my networking group posted this. Sorry there are no GIFs, memes or farting unicorns. I'm actually trying to be useful for once:

************************************************************************************************
Is your credit less than stellar?

Pull your credit reports (creditkarma is free) and see if you have negative reports or collections.

Now, "open disputes" with the 3 credit bureaus about those issues.

Legally, they have 30 days to resolve the dispute and if they can't, the issue has to be removed from your report.

With a lot of companies working at half capacity, they may not be able to resolve those issues within 30 days.

************************************************************************************************

Car insurance is based off your driving record but also HEAVILY influenced by your credit score. Other things (loan rates etc.) are based on your credit score as well. This could potentially increase your score and save you money.

You're welcome

Premium Member
Realtor in my networking group posted this. Sorry there are no GIFs, memes or farting unicorns. I'm actually trying to be useful for once:

Is your credit less than stellar?

Pull your credit reports (creditkarma is free) and see if you have negative reports or collections.

Now, "open disputes" with the 3 credit bureaus about those issues.

Legally, they have 30 days to resolve the dispute and if they can't, the issue has to be removed from your report.

With a lot of companies working at half capacity, they may not be able to resolve those issues within 30 days.

Car insurance is based off your driving record but also HEAVILY influenced by your credit score. Other things (loan rates etc.) are based on your credit score as well. This could potentially increase your score and save you money.

You're welcome
Ok. but if that works, I get to post a farting unicorn to show it worked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts