Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
1. Higher fares
2. In-app tipping
3. Higher Fares
4. Elimination of stupid policies. Pax drops wrong pin and I still have to wait 5 minutes for cancellation fee? Proactive customer support. A fare is adjusted or cancellation fee waived, email me in advance with reasoning before I discover it in my payout and have to ask.
5. Higher fares
6. Mandatory feedback for any rating less than 5 stars. And if the word "surge" is in that feedback then the rating is automagically thrown out.
7. Higher fares
8. Better partner support. Agents who can write fluent English!!
9. Higher fares.
10. Stop playing games with guarantees (minimum trips per hour, minimum acceptance rate, average of hours, etc).
11. Higher fares

·
Registered
10 Posts
1. Higher fares
2. In-app tipping
3. Higher Fares
4. Elimination of stupid policies. Pax drops wrong pin and I still have to wait 5 minutes for cancellation fee? Proactive customer support. A fare is adjusted or cancellation fee waived, email me in advance with reasoning before I discover it in my payout and have to ask.
5. Higher fares
6. Mandatory feedback for any rating less than 5 stars. And if the word "surge" is in that feedback then the rating is automagically thrown out.
7. Higher fares
8. Better partner support. Agents who can write fluent English!!
9. Higher fares.
10. Stop playing games with guarantees (minimum trips per hour, minimum acceptance rate, average of hours, etc).
11. Higher fares
Amen..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts