Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
which is why i will never drive OC for no platinum again... la or not drive
Recommend all drivers stay away from OC....there's gold in LA.
OC sucks.... $4 an hour. How can a.poor man stand such times and live..(credit: blind Alfred Reed) Bruce Sprinvsteen covered.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks for popping my bubble :(
dw i have to suffer being gold next week and try to be plat like you :oops:

it is def getting saturated in the core though if they keep offering incentives i think more drivers will come back or start signing up

silver and gold is such trash plat. pays the most but you have to grind for your pay
hourly you have to work hard at not working hard if that makes sense lol

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Looks like you had a good night! Congrats! I figured with all the ants in core last night everyone would be crying in their beer this morning.

Tacos el Galivan? Is that the newish place on LaBrea? I tried it, didn't care for it. Seems like they toned down the flavors for the gringos.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like you had a good night! Congrats! I figured with all the ants in core last night everyone would be crying in their beer this morning.

Tacos el Galivan? Is that the newish place on LaBrea? I tried it, didn't care for it. Seems like they toned down the flavors for the gringos.
Yeah I wasn't thrilled with it. The guy selling tacos across the street in the parking lot is better!

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Yea, taco trucks are the way to go for the most part. There's a little Oaxacan place just off the blvd that has decent El Pastor, but most of the Mexican joints in Hollywood are not that great. Even my former standby, Dos Burritos has gone downhill. Had their "Hollywood Breakfast Burrito" the other day and it was basically a tortilla stuffed with grease.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts