Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
I'm "off" as well. Watching the Egypt Vs Russia game and have my self booked in with my base, incase a job does come
Egypt was really unlucky, after the first goal they lost their motivation and eventually 2 other goals came in 15 min. Mohamed Salah is not enough for entire team.

Besides that, this time world cup is pretty interesting, all the favorites are losing.

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Egypt was really unlucky, after the first goal they lost their motivation and eventually 2 other goals came in 15 min. Mohamed Salah is not enough for entire team.

Besides that, this time world cup is pretty interesting, all the favorites are losing.
Exactly Mo isn't enough and he's still kind of injured. Fathy ****ed it over right from the start, and idk what the goalie was doing...

·
Premium Member
899 Posts

Morocco isn't doing any better. OG 95 minute was crashing. To make matters worse gotta play best player in the world 2morrow CR7 lol must Win scenario

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.