Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been driving Lyft off/on for a couple years, but recently (the past 6 months) I've been driving consistently for about ~15-20 hrs a week with them. I used to get the hourly guarantee emails every sunday or whatever for the Opt in, and I haven't gotten one in probably the last 2 months now. I figured it's because they aren't running the promo any more, but I should have gotten one for the 4th of July, or this week's MLB fest going on at Petco. I hope to get one for Comic Con but at this rate it looks like nothing...

I have a 4.93 rating with 500+ rides, what gives? Perhaps my email is filtering it out as spam? Is there an opt in sign-up page that I can manually visit each week?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like I got accidentally removed from the mailer, fixed it by texting the number: 46080 "STARTPOMOS" and "STARTALL" without quotes.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Been driving Lyft off/on for a couple years, but recently (the past 6 months) I've been driving consistently for about ~15-20 hrs a week with them. I used to get the hourly guarantee emails every sunday or whatever for the Opt in, and I haven't gotten one in probably the last 2 months now. I figured it's because they aren't running the promo any more, but I should have gotten one for the 4th of July, or this week's MLB fest going on at Petco. I hope to get one for Comic Con but at this rate it looks like nothing...

I have a 4.93 rating with 500+ rides, what gives? Perhaps my email is filtering it out as spam? Is there an opt in sign-up page that I can manually visit each week?
Same thing happened to me...I emailed them and they said,"No, it's just for new drivers." Then a week later, I started getting emails again, telling me to "opt in" for hourly guarantees.

????

So my suggestion? Email them and ask "what's up?" If they say "no guaranteed rates for you!" that doesn't mean they won't give them to you. You might get an email a week later like I did. It's just weird!

I could drive for Lyft all the time and never bother with Boober. But sadly, Lyft is not as busy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts