Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously! Too many people on here talk so much about uber but yet, they are out Anting around.
Because of Uber I've been able to pay my bills the last couple months and have kept food on the table.
Not the greatest job, but hey it's a good stop Gap.

Those of u who don't like it or have ANYTHING bad to say, move on or SHUT UP and stop spreading bad vibes and energy.

The end

THE queen ant....namaste

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Seriously! Too many people on here talk so much about uber but yet, they are out Anting around.
Because of Uber I've been able to pay my bills the last couple months and have kept food on the table.

Those of u who don't like it or have ANYTHING bad to say, move on or SHUT UP and stop spreading bad vibes and energy.

The end

THE queen ant....namaste
Who are you? You move on... come in here telling people to shut up stop spread bad vibes....

TROLL ON!

·
Banned
6,928 Posts

The end

THE queen ant....namaste
I don't need a kick in the groin on a Monday. Cut it out with this ant talk.

·
Registered
153 Posts

The end

THE queen ant....namaste
We'll expect you to come back with the same attitude after your car breaks down and you'll have to pay thousands of $ to repair it.. Uber on!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who are you? You move on... come in here telling people to shut up stop spread bad vibes....

TROLL ON!
I am theantofthemonth, now who the heck are YOU?!

I don't need a kick in the groin on a Monday. Cut it out with this ant talk.
NEVER tell theantofthemonth to cut anything out!

Go back to your hole!!!

Btw, nice introduction!
Thank you! Nice to meet you

We'll expect you to come back with the same attitude after your car breaks down and you'll have to pay thousands of $ to repair it.. Uber on!
My man is a mechanic he fixes my car for nothing AND he pays for the parts....theantofthemonth need not pay

OP, Welcome to UP.NET - Now read some more before you get too judgemental, please.
I do like me a good novel

This is such an obvious troll they should have dispensed with the niceties and made it directly into a feature thread.
I do love me a smart, cut the bs, straight to the bone type of duck.

Well, i cannot tell you anything else that I envy your innocence.
Innocence is virtue

·
Registered
637 Posts

The end

THE queen ant....namaste
Welcome namasteANTqueen

The time to kill it with Uber is now, while you can. I'm sure it was better before but work smart not hard and thats great that this pays for food and bills.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Tha fact that he refers to tedgey as being an actual duck is a "tell" that is a regular trolling for sure...

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Tha fact that he refers to tedgey as being an actual duck is a "tell" that is a regular trolling for sure...
The fact that you didn't read her posts fully or click on her Avatar...shows that well, you didn't read her posts of click on her Avatar. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,897 Posts

The end

THE queen ant....namaste
I have moved on. You might want to cut down on the uber kool-aid.

Is this optimus uber pranking us? If it is, good show my friend. lolololololol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts