Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with some friends tonight and ordered an UberSelect from Bar Marmont. We got a driver with just the Uber logo as his picture. He's is clearly gaming Uber (and all of us) because he likely has other drivers driving his car. On top of everything, he has a 4.7 rating. I cancelled and reported him to Uber. No more &@$!'s given, I have no sympathy for these losers. I WILL snitch on these rats.

·
Banned
2,280 Posts
Went out with some friends tonight and ordered an UberSelect from Bar Marmont. We got a driver with just the Uber logo as his picture. He's is clearly gaming Uber (and all of us) because he likely has other drivers driving his car. On top of everything, he has a 4.7 rating. I cancelled and reported him to Uber. No more &@$!'s given, I have no sympathy for these losers. I WILL snitch on these rats.
Thank you and you did yourself a great service. If you get in a car that is not the driver photo's assigned to the car YOU HAVE NO INSURANCE!!! If the driver gets into an accident. Change to LYFT.

·
Banned
6,928 Posts
It's a numbers game. They push it to the limit and might lose a couple of accounts out of many.Those guys use every trick in the book.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts