Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a ping from Santa Monica to the naval base here in VC and now I'm stranded. No DF and these people are not what I'm used to. What planet am I on suddenly.

What should I do, stay in town and hope for an LA bound ping or deadmile it back to the motherland?

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Got a ping from Santa Monica to the naval base here in VC and now I'm stranded. No DF and these people are not what I'm used to. What planet am I on suddenly.

What should I do, stay in town and hope for an LA bound ping or deadmile it back to the motherland?
Cruise over to La Colonia boxing gym in Oxnard and say hello to my man Chato. You'll be ok

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got 2 trips in 1 week from LAX to Oxnard so I know how you feel lol. I just deadmiled it until I could set a destination filter back to LAX. You could set destination around Thousand Oaks

·
Premium Member
62,994 Posts
I was raped.
By Chato ?
Perhaps shato not Chato ?

Not so fond of pool now are ya?
Dead things are found in bottom of Pool.

Happens to everyone with Uber.

My gawd !
Which section 8 apartments are these ? HORRID ! Deteriorated cabinets,20" efficiency stove,countertop barely holds a toaster. The odour of despeair permeates the screen
They must bribe the inspector there ! I've seen motel rooms with better kitchens !

Well, then I guess that answers your question as to what you should have done.

Also, maybe take some boxing lessons while you're there.
Sounds like he was " Mule Punched"
( Donkey Punched)
Lesson #1

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
I got 2 trips in 1 week from LAX to Oxnard so I know how you feel lol. I just deadmiled it until I could set a destination filter back to LAX. You could set destination around Thousand Oaks
You know you bear a striking resemblance to a guy that used to be a member here, 35sandUberDoopers.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts

Next time take PCH toward Malibu. 100% will bring u back to SM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts