Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
61 - 80 of 84 Posts
Did they tip you in the app and
Were they a good kisser????
I have to be careful how I answer part one 😆 🤣
I honestly don't remember if a financial gratuity was added in app. I think I'd remember if there was so I'm leaning towards no.

I think part two would depend upon when you are talking about, before or after the additional knowledge 😆 🤣

She took my phone and texted herself and texted me back from her phone. I told her that I enjoyed the ride and her company and thanked her giving me a little piece of normalness and that I hoped to hear from her.
Well being a Gentlemen is ok, however one thing I have learned about women giving themselves to you , is that you only get one chance. I'd be surprised if you get a second even though numbers were exchanged. The rule from the attraction masters is , did you call her the next day ? If not that is a fail to. But maybe you're not really interested anyway. So it would be interesting to read what happened next.

I know, sometimes I get into working / driving mode to and miss an opertunity as well. But I don't drive nights so... Now Littlemissalice (34) has dropped in, in my backyard so to speak but she maybe checking out to soon. Hm....

Okay, I type slow but not that slow but not this slow. I had some things to do. 😆 🤣 well, here it goes.

I want to say this was sometime around early 2021. We just started opening back up down here and I was driving just to feel somewhat normal again. It was good to interact with people again but it was nerve wracking at the same time.

I'm out driving and it was really busy, and I got a lyft request, had a $30 or something bonus attached so I took it. The picture was a woman in a short dress. It stuck out because it was a posed full body picture rather than just a face close up. Those tiny pictures don't really show much but it obviously did stand out. I didn't think to enlarge it at the time, I was more concerned with taking advantage of the very generous surges going on.

I get to the bar/club and waited, she texted and said she's on the way and please don't leave. There was a ton of people there outside on the patio and parking lot. The drop off address looked to be just a few miles away, so with the bonus I was more patient than usual. I was getting ready to cancel so I called her. She answered and appeared out of the crowd. She jumped in, no mask, and was apologetic and thanked me repeatedly. Then she leaned forward between the seats and kissed me on the cheek and told me I was her savior. Then apologized again and was looking for her mask. Eventually I told her not to worry about the mask and probably took mine off too, or did shortly after. When I started the trip, it was 30+ minutes away. Wtf? Similar street different town. I was kinda pissed at myself for not canceling but at least she was engaging and funny. It wasn't too long before I was over being irritated. We talked for a bit, I asked her what I saved her from.

The boys! She explained that it was her 1st time out since lock down and the boys were giving her a lot of attention. I said something like that can't be unusual and she must be used to it. She said she likes men not boys. That after so long she didn't want to settle for a boy and if she stayed much longer, or drank much more that's what would happen.

Now, in retrospect, I suppose she was being very flirty. She moved to the middle seat and was leaning forward, she was very touchy feely when she talked, and telling me how much she liked older men. When I'm driving, especially at night I go into dad mode, I don't ever want to be that creepy old guy, so I didn't really pick up on it. I did but I didn't, I convinced myself it was nothing. She didn't want to go home and asked if if have a drink somewhere, I said I couldn't.

It was a fun conversation, and she was funny. She asked if her profile picture was too trashy. I said I didn't think it was trash at all, it looked like a nice dress. She laughed and showed me the picture on her phone along with several others that were taken at the same time. 😆 🤣 it wasn't a dress, It was her in lingerie or an open top and underwear I don’t remember exactly, but it definitely wasn't a dress. I'm pretty sure I screen shot it, I'll look later.

As we were getting close to the drop she asked again if I'd go have a drink with her, I declined again but I was not nearly as opposed as I was earlier. I probably would have had she asked again.
Then she asked if I could stop at the liquor store. I did, and remember watching her walk towards the store. I was trying to decide if I should ask for her number or if I should just drop and go. Was she seriously hitting on or what the hell was going on.

When she came back she got in the front seat. She made a comment or three about me making her drink alone. Going to a bar is one thing, going in some woman's house at 1am is a whole other story. She had mentioned having two drinks earlier and was feeling good. I didn't think she was drunk by a long shot but I just didn't want to be that guy. We talked for a few minutes in her driveway. She asked one more time if I was sure I didn't want to have a drink with her.

I explained myself and told her she should take my number and text me another time if she was still interested and that I would definitely be open to getting together another time. That I just wouldn't feel right about it thos way. She took my phone and texted herself and texted me back from her phone. I told her that I enjoyed the ride and her company and thanked her giving me a little piece of normalness and that I hoped to hear from her.

She told me it was really sweet of me to not want to take advantage if the situation but wasn't necessary. Then she kissed me. Full. On. The. Mouth.

Then she said something like, "I want you to think about something too, and you can call me another tine if you're still interested." Then, she took my hand and put it on her, on her, him!

Then she, he, slowly got out of my car and I swear she was humming lo la Lola.

I played Lola on the way home, it just sounded different than it had the umpteen million times I'd heard it prior.

So much for "normal."
LOL! What a story!’ It’s good you have options. 😀. Since she put your hand on “her”, did you get to at least feel the tip?

Did ya notice her Adam’s apple? What especially cracks be up is you thanking her for such a “normal” ride.

LOL! What a story!’ It’s good you have options. 😀. Since she put your hand on “her”, did you get to at least feel the tip?

Did ya notice her Adam’s apple? What especially cracks be up is you thanking her for such a “normal” ride.
No, I didn't notice an Adam's apple.

As for the tip. You ever pour yourself a drink, say a root beer, then a few minutes you accidentally pick up someone's dt coke and take a sip. You know something isn't right but your brain takes a few seconds to put it all together? It was like that but different. 😆 🤣 😂

No, I didn't notice an Adam's apple.

As for the tip. You ever pour yourself a drink, say a root beer, then a few minutes you accidentally pick up someone's dt coke and take a sip. You know something isn't right but your brain takes a few seconds to put it all together? It was like that but different. 😆 🤣 😂
😂. I can’t understand, and I’m thankful for that.

I’d think it would be like the difference between a root bear and milk. Clearly they’re a different texture, smell and taste. I guess in the heat of the moment and excitement of having such a “normal ride” you missed the obvious, same as Amsoil above, who clearly didn’t read your whole post. 😀

Thanks for the story. That’s a hoot and made my crappy day so much better!!

😂. I can’t understand, and I’m thankful for that.

I’d think it would be like the difference between a root bear and milk. Clearly they’re a different texture, smell and taste. I guess in the heat of the moment and excitement of having such a “normal ride” you missed the obvious, same as Amsoil above, who clearly didn’t read your whole post. 😀

Thanks for the story. That’s a hoot and made my crappy day so much better!!
That's the thing, there was nothing obvious, even the voice.

He had ****! There was cleavage.

That's the thing, there was nothing obvious, even the voice.

He had ****! There was cleavage.
Hmmm so either he had a great Wonderbra that can make those with mosquito bites gets cleavage, he’s taking estrogen pills or he/she was born a hermaphrodite (having both male/female parts at birth).

All I know is your not the first guy I’ve heard of who experienced something like that. So if my boyfriend isn’t going to be my life partner, I’m requesting birth records of any guy I meet before anything physical. I don’t care who dates who, but I only want a man, born a man, remember I’m a woman. Call me picky but that’s not gonna change. 😀

Okay, I type slow but not that slow but not this slow. I had some things to do. 😆 🤣 well, here it goes.

I want to say this was sometime around early 2021. We just started opening back up down here and I was driving just to feel somewhat normal again. It was good to interact with people again but it was nerve wracking at the same time.

I'm out driving and it was really busy, and I got a lyft request, had a $30 or something bonus attached so I took it. The picture was a woman in a short dress. It stuck out because it was a posed full body picture rather than just a face close up. Those tiny pictures don't really show much but it obviously did stand out. I didn't think to enlarge it at the time, I was more concerned with taking advantage of the very generous surges going on.

I get to the bar/club and waited, she texted and said she's on the way and please don't leave. There was a ton of people there outside on the patio and parking lot. The drop off address looked to be just a few miles away, so with the bonus I was more patient than usual. I was getting ready to cancel so I called her. She answered and appeared out of the crowd. She jumped in, no mask, and was apologetic and thanked me repeatedly. Then she leaned forward between the seats and kissed me on the cheek and told me I was her savior. Then apologized again and was looking for her mask. Eventually I told her not to worry about the mask and probably took mine off too, or did shortly after. When I started the trip, it was 30+ minutes away. Wtf? Similar street different town. I was kinda pissed at myself for not canceling but at least she was engaging and funny. It wasn't too long before I was over being irritated. We talked for a bit, I asked her what I saved her from.

The boys! She explained that it was her 1st time out since lock down and the boys were giving her a lot of attention. I said something like that can't be unusual and she must be used to it. She said she likes men not boys. That after so long she didn't want to settle for a boy and if she stayed much longer, or drank much more that's what would happen.

Now, in retrospect, I suppose she was being very flirty. She moved to the middle seat and was leaning forward, she was very touchy feely when she talked, and telling me how much she liked older men. When I'm driving, especially at night I go into dad mode, I don't ever want to be that creepy old guy, so I didn't really pick up on it. I did but I didn't, I convinced myself it was nothing. She didn't want to go home and asked if if have a drink somewhere, I said I couldn't.

It was a fun conversation, and she was funny. She asked if her profile picture was too trashy. I said I didn't think it was trash at all, it looked like a nice dress. She laughed and showed me the picture on her phone along with several others that were taken at the same time. 😆 🤣 it wasn't a dress, It was her in lingerie or an open top and underwear I don’t remember exactly, but it definitely wasn't a dress. I'm pretty sure I screen shot it, I'll look later.

As we were getting close to the drop she asked again if I'd go have a drink with her, I declined again but I was not nearly as opposed as I was earlier. I probably would have had she asked again.
Then she asked if I could stop at the liquor store. I did, and remember watching her walk towards the store. I was trying to decide if I should ask for her number or if I should just drop and go. Was she seriously hitting on or what the hell was going on.

When she came back she got in the front seat. She made a comment or three about me making her drink alone. Going to a bar is one thing, going in some woman's house at 1am is a whole other story. She had mentioned having two drinks earlier and was feeling good. I didn't think she was drunk by a long shot but I just didn't want to be that guy. We talked for a few minutes in her driveway. She asked one more time if I was sure I didn't want to have a drink with her.

I explained myself and told her she should take my number and text me another time if she was still interested and that I would definitely be open to getting together another time. That I just wouldn't feel right about it thos way. She took my phone and texted herself and texted me back from her phone. I told her that I enjoyed the ride and her company and thanked her giving me a little piece of normalness and that I hoped to hear from her.

She told me it was really sweet of me to not want to take advantage if the situation but wasn't necessary. Then she kissed me. Full. On. The. Mouth.

Then she said something like, "I want you to think about something too, and you can call me another tine if you're still interested." Then, she took my hand and put it on her, on her, him!

Then she, he, slowly got out of my car and I swear she was humming lo la Lola.

I played Lola on the way home, it just sounded different than it had the umpteen million times I'd heard it prior.

So much for "normal."
I've had a few overtly sexual, flirty girls. My take is that they are probably bipolar and just looking for a hook up. (I dont want to take advantage of someone suffering from mental issues and/or has collosal self esteem issues.)

Being able to say she banged her uber driver is "empowering" and very yolo. If you've been banging a different guy every night, why not the Uber driver?

And thats why its always a turn off (to me) when they come on really strong. I've heard I'm not alone, that guys find it a turn off when a girl pursues them. It instantly makes me feel like she is easy and doesn't value herself. The desperate, low quality vibe doesnt turn me on.

(This reminds me of a conversation with a post-HS girl I met at the mall a few years back. I was just musing about traits I like in women and I said something along the lines "I like it when women aren't afraid to eat. I hate when women are so self conscious that they pick at their food on a date."

Then she got excited and said something along the lines "I always eat everything on my plate!" She wasn't a big girl btw. Even though she was agreeing with what I said, it signaled desperation and turned me off. )

If you are just looking for hook ups, install Tinder. If you want it to be with girls who are more attractive than you can normally pull, get a hooker.

It’s not 1957 any more. Girls pursuing guys now means they are strong, confidant independent women.
They aren’t princesses in ivory towers any more.
I don't like it. Don't want an std. Don't want to be a baby daddy.

And like I said, a desperate and/or easy vibe doesnt turn me on. There is no practical difference between a girl who sloots on Tinder and a professional, except you can get in alot more trouble with the Tinder girl.

I've had a few overtly sexual, flirty girls. My take is that they are probably bipolar and just looking for a hook up. (I dont want to take advantage of someone suffering from mental issues and/or has collosal self esteem issues.)

Being able to say she banged her uber driver is "empowering" and very yolo. If you've been banging a different guy every night, why not the Uber driver?

And thats why its always a turn off (to me) when they come on really strong. I've heard I'm not alone, that guys find it a turn off when a girl pursues them. It instantly makes me feel like she is easy and doesn't value herself. The desperate, low quality vibe doesnt turn me on.

(This reminds me of a conversation with a post-HS girl I met at the mall a few years back. I was just musing about traits I like in women and I said something along the lines "I like it when women aren't afraid to eat. I hate when women are so self conscious that they pick at their food on a date."

Then she got excited and said something along the lines "I always eat everything on my plate!" She wasn't a big girl btw. Even though she was agreeing with what I said, it signaled desperation and turned me off. )

If you are just looking for hook ups, install Tinder. If you want it to be with girls who are more attractive than you can normally pull, get a hooker.
So much to unpack here. I think I'll just leave it alone except for this nugget.

That you think a woman has to have a mental illness to show interest in you explains a lot. I feel bad for you.

So much to unpack here. I think I'll just leave it alone except for this nugget.

That you think a woman has to have a mental illness to show interest in you explains a lot. I feel bad for you.
I've had enough women interested in me that I can tell the difference between genuine interest, and someone throwing themselves at me because drunk or bipolar. I get enough attention that I don't get excited and throw caution to the wind every time I might get lucky with some straggle daggle.

I don't like it. Don't want an std. Don't want to be a baby daddy.

And like I said, a desperate and/or easy vibe doesnt turn me on. There is no practical difference between a girl who sloots on Tinder and a professional, except you can get in alot more trouble with the Tinder girl.
All good reasons for condoms and hygiene

I told new2this I got a good story for tonight. She said I was cute so I gave her my number and we're gonna go on a date tonight somewhere in the city. Maybe go out for Coffee or the art garden.
That's her calling me and I got a missed call from her.

View attachment 664089

View attachment 664091

I used to be handsome when I was younger back in 2012 and prior but I've gotten older and not so handsome looking as I used to but I am surprised girls still find me cute. I am single again so I look forward to relationship with her.

View attachment 664090

One thing I never do is absolutely never ever sleep with pax the same night or for next week. Because a lot of guys make that mistake and the girl will claim sexual assault and guy will hit the news. Don't ever sleep with Uber or Lyft pax you just met even if Pax invites you to home. In this case she's meeting me at a coffee shop and I'm not even going to pick her up. Once we have proof of established relationship after weeks or month is when I'll pick her up for a date if she wants to keep being in a relationship.

So what happened? Did you date her or all this was another one of your bs stories?
At least have the decency to end the story ... fictitious or not. 😂

Discussion starter · #78 ·
So what happened? Did you date her or all this was another one of your bs stories?
At least have the decency to end the story ... fictitious or not. 😂
Yes mane and who said my stories are BS. @New2This this is why I love forums, many will think my stories are trolling lol. But little do they know that reality is more stranger than fiction. Boys on UP be thinking I'm bullshiting lol.

Fyi @k4ever yes we're still together. The girl is from the Cushitic family tree branch. Her and I are both half Eurasian white people. But I got powers while she doesn't. Am gonna do a new post now and will tag you M8.

Yes mane and who said my stories are BS. @New2This But little do they know that reality is more stranger than fiction. Boys on UP be thinking I'm bullshiting lol.

Fyi @k4ever yes we're still together. The girl is from the Cushitic family tree branch. Her and I are both half Eurasian white people. But I got powers while she doesn't. Am gonna do a new post now and will tag you M8.
it’s not just the boys on here that think you’re bullshitting, so do the women.

Yes please do tell of your adventures with this woman. It sounds like you two are mfea.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.