Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told new2this I got a good story for tonight. She said I was cute so I gave her my number and we're gonna go on a date tonight somewhere in the city. Maybe go out for Coffee or the art garden.
That's her calling me and I got a missed call from her.

Font Screenshot Multimedia Software Darkness

Head Mythical creature Sculpture Art Snout

I used to be handsome when I was younger back in 2012 and prior but I've gotten older and not so handsome looking as I used to but I am surprised girls still find me cute. I am single again so I look forward to relationship with her.

Hair Forehead Nose Cheek Lip

One thing I never do is absolutely never ever sleep with pax the same night or for next week. Because a lot of guys make that mistake and the girl will claim sexual assault and guy will hit the news. Don't ever sleep with Uber or Lyft pax you just met even if Pax invites you to home. In this case she's meeting me at a coffee shop and I'm not even going to pick her up. Once we have proof of established relationship after weeks or month is when I'll pick her up for a date if she wants to keep being in a relationship.

Reactions: Trafficat

·
Premium Member
1,945 Posts
Does this have anything to do with another of your posts ?

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this have anything to do with another of your posts ?

I came across that article and was shocked a pax raped a driver. I didn't get rapes fyi I am fine and neither did any of my Pax

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you going to show her your profile on here and your posts to try to impress her?
You trying to get my new GF to dump me bro? Gtfo. She sees that I believe I'm Anubis and I am poof history. Obviously I ain't Anubis and am just joking about it on forum hehe

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope just asking a question. And why everyone assumes I’m a bro is funny.
I didn't know you were a lady. But anyways i for sure ain't telling her anything about me thinking I am dog faced deities. I'm doing away with Anubis soon. I think Anubis haunted me.

Reactions: Invisible

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
View attachment 664126

View attachment 664128

And the score late in the 3rd quarter:

Balding Genes - 54

Anti-balding Genes -17
I'll be visiting China in near future to reverse the hair loss and also reverse aging. I already got powerfu anti-aging genes and stem cells.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts