Uber Drivers Forum banner

I'm back,

1K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  gerg 
#1 ·
Nothing changed, a bunch of roaches on the road, uber, lyft, taxis, limo, shuttle etc. Today was my slowest day in months, 45 dollars in tips and 182 for the book, total of 120, what a joke, I slept a lot at the airport today,( was tired for 10 day road trip) a bunch of you crying, a bunch of us mad at you, and the bosses laughing at us. Today I had 3 trips with no tips, it feels like s&$##. How can you guys do it?. Anybody got rich? Lol.

#5 ·
I still don't know why these cab companies still charge 3 dollars cc fee, in a way they deserve whatever happens to them, the only problem is I don't see uber be that much better, maybe another job, lol, my brother has been with wittlesea for 16 years, they used to treat drivers like crap, I personally have been treated good, but for how long?

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
['m very worried QUOTE="UberPropaganda, post: 1216224, member: 57764"]It's nearly July except for November to late December it's absolutely the slowest time of the year in Vegas. And the super troll lvcab already knows this.[/QUOTE]
I'm very worried, lol, I'm just relaxing, I tried to post this at 4 but got real busy, 240 for the book and 73 in tips. Total of 175 for the day, so I'm not worried yet, remember they pay us minimum wage for 12 hrs, slow or not, worst case scenario,

Attachments

#18 ·
I definitely know what that means, I work the elite fleet all the time, I know who you are and I'm glad that it's working out for you doing uber, not everybody can make money doing uber or taxi, like I said before, it's working fine for me now, as soon the taxi job stops working for me time to quit, once again, happy you're doing well sr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.