Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
['m very worried QUOTE="UberPropaganda, post: 1216224, member: 57764"]It's nearly July except for November to late December it's absolutely the slowest time of the year in Vegas. And the super troll lvcab already knows this.
I'm very worried, lol, I'm just relaxing, I tried to post this at 4 but got real busy, 240 for the book and 73 in tips. Total of 175 for the day, so I'm not worried yet, remember they pay us minimum wage for 12 hrs, slow or not, worst case scenario,[/QUOTE]
Damb that is a lot of hours to be stuck in that taxi cab hell

I'm very worried, lol, I'm just relaxing, I tried to post this at 4 but got real busy, 240 for the book and 73 in tips. Total of 175 for the day, so I'm not worried yet, remember they pay us minimum wage for 12 hrs, slow or not, worst case scenario,
Damb that is a lot of hours to be stuck in that taxi cab hell[/QUOTE]
It's a stable job i used to work 8 hours and still made book so they never say anything unless you book less than average but not many drivers kill themselves working 12 so it's easy to learn when you can take long breaks

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.