Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this but hope to find information to help me become a better driver and delivery person. I have so many questions and wouldn't mind meeting some new people. I look forward to interacting with all of you. Thank you in advance for any advice or tips that you share with me. I will really appreciate them. Now I'm going to go look at where my questions should be asked. Here's to getting to know you and becoming better at what I do! Because I do love it I just don't get another fares or deliveries with Uber. I was accepted to drive for Lyft and I haven't started yet and they actually texted me to see if I had any questions. Wished me a happy birthday. A real human! I think that's amazing. I hate to use them over Uber though because I started with them first. I am confused as to what I should do.

·
Premium Member
9,236 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)
This forum is filled with many longstanding experienced gig-app operators, mostly disgruntled. You will learn much here, hopefully to help aid in your profitability!
Oh, and be sure to share your disgruntled stories as well.

·
Administrator
7,753 Posts
Welcome to the forums AmyJoFromKansas!

Here's a link to the Midwest forums. I think that's where you will find your local forum.

Here in the main area you'll find forums such Advice, Complaints, and Stories.

Good luck! 😊

1 - 8 of 8 Posts