Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a request for a Diana in orland park and went to pick her up. When I got there she was waiting by the road for me. When I pulled up she walked away, went into the garage and got a gas can. I took her to shell and along the way she was telling me about how she just got done with rehab on her back blah blah blah... When we got to the gas station she asked if I could go inside to pay for a gallon of gas (with her money). I was in a good mood so I did it. When I got back to the car she asked if I could pump it for her... REALLY?!?!! Fine, whatever. I got the gas and took her back to her house. The whole time I'm thinking this B better tip me. We get back to the house and she asks me if I could put the gas in the mower and start it for her. I gave her a dumbfounded look on my face, rolled my eyes and said I guess. I stood there waiting for her to tip me and she never did. Instead, to get me to leave, she said I'll tip you in the app. For a little while I actually thought she was going to do it, but now, 10 hours later a tip hasn't showed up. Now I really want to do what someone was talking about in a thread not too long ago, leave them a nice little letter. If it doesn't show up by tomorrow, guess what I'm going to do? Yup, I'm going to her house and leaving her a note that says something along the lines of, thanks for the tip! I really feel like going to her house and doing something much worse, but I think the note will suffice.

I guess I learned my lesson...

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
So DO NOT do it! You loss nothing but a wee bit of pride and dignity. We all have gone overboard and got screwed. Lady Diana! And until we free ourselves with something else (new gig, hustle, etc---hell even a real job)

We all will do it again like staple singers.

You drink the same koolaid as SamD, today?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
At one point I thought she is going to say if you want to come in for a coffee or donut. If it wasn’t a pool, the tip is included in the fare charge. Anyway, I think she is going to tip you when she finds someone to eat that donut.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I got a request for a Diana in orland park and went to pick her up. When I got there she was waiting by the road for me. When I pulled up she walked away, went into the garage and got a gas can. I took her to shell and along the way she was telling me about how she just got done with rehab on her back blah blah blah... When we got to the gas station she asked if I could go inside to pay for a gallon of gas (with her money). I was in a good mood so I did it. When I got back to the car she asked if I could pump it for her... REALLY?!?!! Fine, whatever. I got the gas and took her back to her house. The whole time I'm thinking this B better tip me. We get back to the house and she asks me if I could put the gas in the mower and start it for her. I gave her a dumbfounded look on my face, rolled my eyes and said I guess. I stood there waiting for her to tip me and she never did. Instead, to get me to leave, she said I'll tip you in the app. For a little while I actually thought she was going to do it, but now, 10 hours later a tip hasn't showed up. Now I really want to do what someone was talking about in a thread not too long ago, leave them a nice little letter. If it doesn't show up by tomorrow, guess what I'm going to do? Yup, I'm going to her house and leaving her a note that says something along the lines of, thanks for the tip! I really feel like going to her house and doing something much worse, but I think the note will suffice.

Oh come on Mr Tsoukalos, spit out the truth please.
You liked the chick, don't you ;)

·
Premium Member
13,238 Posts
Holy crap. I think i would have told her i had a stacked ride and left her at the pump.

I had a girl ("dancer") in my car once, and she asked if we could stop at a gas station for smokes on the way, which i wpuld have done, until she asked if i would go in and get them for her... so i kept her chatting the whole way and wouldn't you know, she forgot about the cigarettes.

·
Registered
653 Posts
You shouldn't expect any tip. You're uber driver and provide service to customer. It's just a round-trip ride after all. Expecting tip is totally unprofessional and meaningless. Be a good servant, lawn boy.

Joke aside. Riders can sense that you're expecting tips. This will piss them off and will stiff you(even if they intend to tip initially). Make them feel you love to help them without expecting something in return.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
This was foretold 3000 years ago, told by hieroglyphs on the walls of the tomb of Pharaoh Ubernakhen III.
The center part of this image tells the story of a 6-sided skyship that brought down with it two U-shaped chariots.
Descendants of Ubernakhen III are purported to be reptilian aliens in human disguise, who today have infiltrated Big Business.

Brown Artifact Creative arts Font Art

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How creepy is it to ask, wuz she fine? Why all the lawnboy assist?
Not fine at all
Holy crap. I think i would have told her i had a stacked ride and left her at the pump.

I had a girl ("dancer") in my car once, and she asked if we could stop at a gas station for smokes on the way, which i wpuld have done, until she asked if i would go in and get them for her... so i kept her chatting the whole way and wouldn't you know, she forgot about the cigarettes.
Smart
This was foretold 3000 years ago, told by hieroglyphs on the walls of the tomb of Pharaoh Ubernakhen III.
The center part of this image tells the story of a 6-sided skyship that brought down with it two U-shaped chariots.
Descendants of Ubernakhen III are purported to be reptilian aliens in human disguise, who today have infiltrated Big Business.

View attachment 225882
That definitely ran through my mind

As for being deactivated, it was on Lyft... I have less than 200 rides with them compared to the 3000+ I have with Uber, so as for the hit I would take being deactivated, its fine with me.

Stalking? Harassment? Meh, I doubt it. She told me she takes lyft multiple times a day so if I wait, I think I'll be fine. It's not like I'm going to sign the note or put my picture on it. Knowing the cops in Orland, they wouldn't do shit and probably tell her to tip next time.

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
rofl. i thought you were going to say.....she got in the driver's seat and drove away with my car while i was paying for the gas
Lolololololol ..

Is this story even real?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts